A couple of name changes???

RedAllison

Lastyear Jeff "Mercboy175" Brazil earned his new nick/screename "the Cashew Kid" after an allergic bout with some cashews. Seems like during EVERY rally Andy "Pickwickangler" Parker earns another nickname... pieboy, bigwheel, goatboy etc...

This year was no different, I'll let the "re-named" explain the reasons but I think Jimbob should go by either "Little Leprechaun" or "Jimbob the Leprechaun" and I suggest to da court dat Tony change his handle to "Allisonriverrooster"!!!

????????? :LMAO:
RA

jimbob88

I just get home a lil before 1 & see the local yokels are already posting.... I need a vacation from my vacation.:beer:

EP72

Be a good sport jimbob,its got to happen, that was one of the funniest things that happened all week. Next to the joke/smoking pile of BS/lie....Jim had fed ya for the last few months that came to light. LMAO.

jimbob88

Great meeting you! That man ain't right.... think he's still laughing about that one! Look on neals face was pretty funny too!!

allisonriverrat

red that is tooo funny right there....... i told everyone that they caught that rabbied rooster friday sometime and not to worry bout saturday morn.lol.

RedAllison

:LMAO: Eric if I woulda remembered that I even told him that I woulda never left his side until the truth came out. GOD what I woulda give to have been there when he said that!!! :LMAO: :LMAO:

Damn gullible yankee, :LMAO:
RA