A couple of clips from my GoPro

RedAllison

That's purty dadgum cool. Might hafta get me one to play with. Wanted to see how it did in action this week and it passed with flyin colors! :wink

Cept those of us with XS motors gotta dub in the sound from a 2.5OS, :big grin
RA

GotMyAlly

That's purty dadgum cool. Might hafta get me one to play with. Wanted to see how it did in action this week and it passed with flyin colors! :wink

Cept those of us with XS motors gotta dub in the sound from a 2.5OS, :big grin
RA

Awe crap.....that means I'm gonna get a late night phone call for tech support every time you try to pull some videos off it. LMFAO.

I'm gonna just record the sound of a 2.5 offshore and play it back thru my 1000W amplifier when I'm running.

Last edited:

RedAllison

Awe crap.....that means I'm gonna get a late night phone call for tech support every time you try to pull some videos off it. LMFAO.
But of course, that's part of being da ofishkul A-owners "trunk monkey". :LMAO:

I've now watched all the clips, AWESOME that little cam is amazing. I even saw some more GoPro clips on Youtube and one guy mounted one on a remote helo and flew around the city with it. I might "need" a flyin cam inda swamp come huntin season! :big grin

Hurry up and get it down pat Neal so I can put one on "White mama jama" and do some fly-bys thru the cypress at my lake, :cool
RA

Allyfishing

Neal, someone should but together a video of all the shots of you looking into the camera before and after the run. :LMAO: It cracked me up each time. I sure wish I could make one of those rally's, you guys look like a lot of fun. And the one where you are laid back and cool sipping the suds in the Stroker run. :LMAO:

My wife bought us a Contour but I have yet to try it out.