225X prop/setup

xb03fs

Darth I would love one at some point but I picked up an SVS last fall and ported 4 petal cages so I think my 200 is going to liven up a bit this year. More torque with the SVS and a little up top from the 4 petal cages...should be some good additions. At a river run I also uped my best a little to 85.9 which I am fine with I just want to be able to carry a fishing load into the 80's. Right now it runs 78/79 with a fishing load like clockwork. I have too much invested into my motor righ now to make a change.

225x was the perfected version of the 225 Promax. Some claim its a tad stronger in the mid-range than the Promax.

Its no "cross". Just a pure EFI 2.5L HP motor, but it does pretty decent on gas if not going WOT. That being said, your 200 EFI will probably be a tad stingier in fuel than the 225x. BIG difference in performance though. From what your sig block says you could expect another 10 mph depending on your load.

IMO since your a Skiier, I think Joes 200xs would be stellar on your rig (if your in the market for a different motor). More fuel effecient and a little more HP and Rpms to play with over your bass motor.

DragAlly02

Joe run that boat the same height! The props you have will not work if your wanting it to run to its full potential I am going to try and get this prop for you to try that my friend ran on his xb2003 with a 225x billy did for him it's actually a 30 cut to a 29 Et cut i see you running big numbers with it. David found when propping it a 28 was to small so billy fixed that for him.

Mike

JOEALLY

Joe run that boat the same height! The props you have will not work if your wanting it to run to its full potential I am going to try and get this prop for you to try that my friend ran on his xb2003 with a 225x billy did for him it's actually a 30 cut to a 29 Et cut i see you running big numbers with it. David found when propping it a 28 was to small so billy fixed that for him.

Mike
Sounds good man. I wonder if I could get this 28 chopper 2 repitched up?

bassman33

225X with a 27 Trophy 93MPH, lightly loaded, if you like to fish and have a lot of tackle and the live well is full of water it will not come out of hole very well, 26 trophy I was al lways on rev limiter, but boat come out of hole well when loaded, I diddt try any more props just my 2 cents.