2016 Watts's Bar Rally, June 19th - June 26th

RoseXB03

I heard that the old Long Island Marina up the Tennessee near Kingston has reopened and has 91 octane on the water. Jon may be able to confirm as its in his cove.

Jon

Supporting Member
They have beer, ice, & gas - I think they're going to have food by summer time as well.

Allyfishing

I'm not sure what you mean.."Only one campsite?" Euchee has a campground with campsite(S) and Hornsby Hollow is a campground with campsite(S) as well. Maybe I said it wrong?

Allyfishing

I heard that the old Long Island Marina up the Tennessee near Kingston has reopened and has 91 octane on the water. Jon may be able to confirm as its in his cove.

Well then, that just gives me an excuse to run on up there by water to see if it's true or not!! See how long a run it is and if it's worth it. May be a few fishing spots on up there too??!!!

Jon

Supporting Member
It is 12 or 15 (can't remember right off) miles from Lou's place. It is an easy drive, and there is a very nice sandy beach there as well. A group ran out this way last year to hang out once, and then another time for Skewby's poker run in August or September - whenever it was.

No fish. They all swam off. Stay away.

RoseXB03

I'm not sure what you mean.."Only one campsite?" Euchee has a campground with campsite(S) and Hornsby Hollow is a campground with campsite(S) as well. Maybe I said it wrong?
Maybe I misunderstood, I kinda thought you meant they only had one campsite left. Im gonna call tomorrow

mittenbass

Okay, well I have booked my lodging. Looking forward to my first Allison Rally! We will be arriving Tuesday night. 1200 miles round trip. My first order of business this spring is to put 4 new tires on my trailer. :)

Mick

Okay, well I have booked my lodging. Looking forward to my first Allison Rally! We will be arriving Tuesday night. 1200 miles round trip. My first order of business this spring is to put 4 new tires on my trailer. :)
Where are you staying? Still Trying to book mine,
No answer at arrowhead Td, something about being out of the office for boat show

skewby

louanne the owner and jim the general manager are getting ready for the big boat and fishing show in knoxville that starts thursday. i was up there monday and stopped buy to talk to nancy and darris. whle there we help them and glenn set up their boats

mittenbass

Where are you staying? Still Trying to book mine,
No answer at arrowhead Td, something about being out of the office for boat show
On Tuesday and Wednesday we are staying at the Whitestone Country Inn: http://whitestoneinn.com/

Then Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we are staying at Euchee ... I think they still have a FEW rooms left.

skewby

you will like whitestone, it is an impressive place. just a long way up river from everything going on

mittenbass

Yeah we wanted to check it out, but also wanted to be down at Euchee where all the action is. That's why we are staying. At Whitestone tues wed and the rest of the time at Euchee. Also if the plant tour is on wed or thurs Whitestone is closer to the factory.

skewby

plant tour will be on thursday. we will go up there and spend the morning at the plant then have a small lunch at the park then run fort loudon before we have the banquet in louisville

wc911

Well me and Connie will be there again. She likes y'all. I don't no what she see but I'm trying to understand!!!