2016 Watts's Bar Rally, June 19th - June 26th

biller31

There's a 99.9% chance that me and Papaw Mike will be there. Let me know which night you want me to do the wild game dinner.

Allyfishing

That's something I have to talk to the manager of the restaurant about. I'd like to hammer out all the meals for the week excluding what you want to do for the wild game dinner and whatever Skewby wants to do.

skewby

craig i talk to zach. told him we were coming back and he is glad he's good with doing breakfast all week again. some might be coming up for supper during the week but, i would be cooking on monday and tuesday and maybe another day with bens dinner. then thursday we would be up at the plant till late. but will be back to make sure he didn't run out of beverages for the week. i also talk to him about having kareoke? on the week end. christy and jenny or glad we are coming back and i'm working on bands at the dock bar that week end also.

Allyfishing

Are you sure you want to cook again skewby?? Those owners at breakfast the morning we were all getting ready to leave all stated they were more than happy to have the restaurant do a different dinner each nite. I'm not against you cooking, the sgetti dinner and the shrimp boil is freakn fantastic but its work and cleanup.

RoseXB03

We may not be down till Tuesday evening but we will help skewby out if he wants to cook. Restaurant is fine too.

Mick

I am planning on coming down sat or sun and also told Skewby I'm available to give him a hand with whatever he needs, you included Craig. Happy to help where ever I can.

allimax

FYI. Just took the last possibility at Euchee for the 22nd to Sunday. They did say they had one on the waiting list for a 2 bed if one opens up. My son and I will suffer with a floating cabin, hope that's a good way to go.

skewby

you will love the floating cabins you can dock your boat right beside it. only the bad thing is the pavilion where the cooking and haning out is on the other side of the property. its not a bad walk though.

Allyfishing

the wife and I have stayed in a floating cabin for each rally we had at Euchee and for me it's the way to go. Just make sure you have a good working auto bilge pump if it rains overnite. It's just a short walk over to the pavilion

allimax

image.jpeg Hoping I'm good there. Just bought a new cover from Bill and one of the nice things is the pockets they now sew into them so you can roll the straps up and tuck them away. More concerned with protecting the boat from bumping against the dock if I can only tie up to the one side.

Last edited:

Allyfishing

I learned a trick from Tim at this last years rally on tying up to the dock. ya keep the bow rope shorter and the stern rope longer and it keeps the stern area from going under the dock. You'll see. You will also need a bumper or 2 which I'm sure you already have.