2014 2+2 w/2015 SHO

Allyfishing

Bummer Steve!! Keep the boat and store it for a while. It will be needed for stress relief when you least expect it

Allyfishing

Good thinking!! I smile every time I looked at my old one and everyday I walk past my new one. Each and every time!! It's my sanity

gmorgan

When will we get to drool over some 2017 XR2002 pics?

scj

I'm not sure you'll ever see 2017 XR-2002's but the three 2016's on order are going through the timely redesign of the new floor and several other changes to get them to an all composite product. It's a lot more work than I thought..........
I requested that mine be available by the 2016 Allison Rally and that seemed doable, I hope. XB-21 orders slow the process as that's the boat that pays the bills....

gmorgan

my mistake - time is rushing by so fast now I'm skipping years.

Allyfishing

If I remember correctly you are pretty tall......did you walk thru a small door way and forget to duck??? Or did Becky throw something at you and hit you in the head?? WTH????

mittenbass

I think Steve wants to buy another boat that his Spinelli will fit on ... Lol

scj

Ha Ha guys!

Becky and I go a lot of different places that are new to us and it's nice to be able to talk without yelling when we are cruising. When we had our 2003, it was more enjoyable for those situations. I think for how we use our boat the most, a ProSport would serve us better. And Craig, this is not your first 21'er.............

As much as I enjoy this boat, I would hate to part with it and if it doesn't sell, the boys at the shop may be installing a ProSport top on it when things slow down next winter................At the price I've listed, someone can save about $25k vs. getting into a new one.

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Oh now that makes sense!! And yes, been there, done that. So I do know exactly what you are talking about. It's alright then!!

skewby

steve you and sweet mrs. becky will love the prosport. coming out of my 03 with my old promax to the prosport with the 3 liter its amazing how easy it is to talk and hear everything. ive never been able to hear the hull pop on any of my other allys but with this thing it sounds like your flying even at the slow speeds i run