2013 rally

badbait

I'm have reserved Cabin #2 and will be there no latter than Tues., but there is a good chance that I will show up on Monday. Larry said he will be joining me for most of the week.
Should be a good time. I just spoke with a new Allison owner from the Gay Area. He just bought a 2007 SS2000/280. He already has a trip planned during our Rally so he is going to make the next one.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I've driven that SS for the guy that used to own it. Nice boat.

May13-16 for me.

cj707

Houseboat?

Anybody heard if Gene is bringing his dock? Doesnt reply to posts or PM's. If not, I may just come up for an over-nighter.

SLOmofo

Sure is quiet here so close to the WAR. No talk of who is going to whoop up on who. Not even any bickering, sad. I think I'll cancel my reservation and stay home.
NOT!

The last two times I went to the lake I didn't get pitched out and have an unintended swim. Today I got it so it's somewhat drivable by raising the engine 3/4". The wake board boats are already making things ugly.
Tomorrow I think I'll try out some smaller pitch props, the 29 SRX accelerates pretty good but I need to try some others now.

John Richied

Would also like to hear from your pal Corde. Still has a prop I loaned him last year.
If you don’t get the prop back by that Friday we can pick it up at Corde’s house around midnight after some heavy drinking…:big grin

Last edited:

O'Brien 21

Are you talking about the "Tower of Power" that Slo-Mo brings with him? If that's what you're thinking of, Pinkie will have it in his room!:beer:
RE: "Bobby Brown"--Mothers of Invention Listen, Learn It, Love It

Last edited:

badbait

Well, I guess it's time to start putting in some hours on finnishing a boat together for the rally. I'm putting a new transom in the one I was planning to bring and may not get it finnished before the rally. The allison doesn't have a motor on it. So I'm not sure what I'll be bringing. I'll be there even if I don't have a boat to run. I was gone last week with some friends and we put on 747 boating miles. So now it's back to reality. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

SLOmofo

Bill, I have your cooking stuff. I'll put it in the motor home if I remember.
I also got a bunch of Two if by Tea I'm bringing. The Firestone Brewery is 10 minutes north of me, speak up if you want me to bring some.

badbait

(I also got a bunch of Two if by Tea I'm bringing) What the hell is that. Do you drink it or smoke it.