2013 rally

SLOmofo

As long as everything goes right, should be sitting on the patio of Salt Creek Resort drinking a Adult beverage one week from today.

Still have a few things to sort out but the Sack O Cats runs like it's been turpentined.

badbait

I'm going to be there with my 22 Eliminator. I'm getting very close to doing some water testing. as soon as I can get the interior back in it. I got this boat mainly to run up at Lake Almanor. Since I'm usually carrying at least two passangers and sometimes three plus the water can get nasty up there in the afternoons. I think this boat will be just the ticket. If the lake is flat it won't keep up with the Allisons but if the lake gets rough I would rather be in this boat. Am I getting old or what?

John Richied

Bill we are going to have smoooooooth water and warm weather all week.

You can keep up with the Allisons cause we respect our founding father, we will wait. :big grin

Last edited:

FlatOutAlly

I'm going to be there with my 22 Eliminator. I'm getting very close to doing some water testing. as soon as I can get the interior back in it. I got this boat mainly to run up at Lake Almanor. Since I'm usually carrying at least two passangers and sometimes three plus the water can get nasty up there in the afternoons. I think this boat will be just the ticket. If the lake is flat it won't keep up with the Allisons but if the lake gets rough I would rather be in this boat. Am I getting old or what?
Bill - 22 Eliminator? Twin 2.5s or a big single or a God forbid, an I/O? pix?

SLOmofo

Bill your Jen Air flap jack plate and the cast iron pot are in the MH. Along with a bunch of props to test. Weights and floats need rope.
Chris made me take her to a winery yesterday, the wine drinkers will be happy. Nice place Sculpterra .
If someone has an extra cooler or two please bring them for the tea and beer I'll be bringing. I have a couple but...

Last edited:

badbait

I got on the water with the Eliminator this past weekend and other than a steering problem everything worked well. It has the Verado hydraulic/electric steering on the boat. I'm working on getting it bled which is not that easy by yourself. I also needed to change the setback which I got done today. I'll be there Monday or Tuesday still not sure. I plan to test one more time to make sure the steering is working properly before bringing it up to Shasta.

Does anybody have Keith's phone number. Shorty

SLOmofo

We can bleed it in the parking lot. Just bring it.
What do you mean Monday or Tuesday my junk will be broken by then!
Hope you make it a short course, I'm still Bat Turn shy. Even then I'll be keeping it under 90, LOL.

O'Brien 21

Now which boat are you talking about Bill? That red deep V or the Daytona with the blown 507cu.in.? The one that goes "vrump (2sec pause) vrump????

O'Brien 21

:banghead:banghead
I'll get the "Minnow" (aka settlement) there by hook or crook. Don't know if the outdrive will hold up, but, it will be there. Gary said that he will put his towing prop on the Sack O Cats and "not to worry"! OH S***T:shock:

Last edited:

badbait

Gary, I think your right, John's not going to like it. I'm pretty sure he still gets his coffee from Denny's. I'm kinda that way myself. One of the biggest success stories in our area is Sierra Nevada Brewing which was started by a Chico State Student in his garage, but I like Pacifico.

fastglass1

Anyone heard from Donny? Or better yet, Donny's girl friend? She was a great add to the mix last year.

badbait

Don't worry John she will be there. She's coming with me unless she backs out at the last minute. lol

Kerry Cordy

Hey guys, I will see you all Tuesday or Thursday night. I need to return Lars 26 drag 4 that I ran once and has been sitting on the shelf since. See you guys at Salt Creek.

Allen Cordy