2011 Rally

biller31

Yeah I'm here! I've just been a little busy lately what with new baby being born and all. Only way Brian and Jessica beats me in the balsa boat this year is if my motor blows up. LOL. Well, I'm up for a very short drive this year. If ya'll know where I'm at then you know where I wanna go. I Ain't saying nothing else though but the initials start with W.B. :) Come on! We'll grill at my uncle's house and sit at the Tiki Bar all night. :)

ALLISONMAN

The ole balsa bullet gots a little surprise for ya ben!!!!!! I am even gonna let jessica smoke ya if she can get the drivers curve in by then!!! Im gonna be in a red/yellow slow boat!!!

biller31

Bring it! I ain't skeered of you or her! I'll Smoke Check that red and yellow boat too in my aluminum duck boat.

ally2dextreme

Ill check in the garrage and see if i still have mine i might bring my new wife with me

Allyfishing

W.B.?? Would that be Watts Bar?? Where on Watts Bar and how far from Cherokee Lake?? May have to invite ourselves over and hang with ya on the dock!! :big grin

john4utvols

Well Mr. Tax man was nice to us this year, just might be able to make it. If everything goes right I might have an Allison too, all depends how the cards fall or what sells first.
Roy we bunkin together if I can make it, I might have the hellions with me.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm looking forward to meeting everybody! I'm flying home to Ohio and then Dad ane I are coming down with his 2003.

Brian

harrells

Doesn't look like i'll be making it. Wife's Birthday is that weekend and she want's to go to the beach. Have to do what she want's on her B-DAY or i will have to hear it for the rest of my life. Kinda sucks, but that's life.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
How many boats will be showing up? Just curious if we will get to see 30-40 or just a few.

etnprop

David, we are expecting 20 -25 boats in Knoxville based on early feedback we are getting - we'll see. I hope to have final information on our accomodations today and plan to post up detailed information this weekend so everyone can make decisions. I'm really excited about the location and have my fingers crossed that everything works out today and they can accomodate our group - the location is perfect. The Clifton rally will have twice the number of boats and is a great time as well.