2011 Rally

Yellowallison

Was hoping to have some specifics before posting on the subject but for now lets just say that we plan to host the Ally Rally in Knoxville on Fathers Day weekend (Thurs-Sat) just like we have for the past ten years and all the other details are ''on the table.'' I have some new ideas I'm kicking around but as always appreciate suggestions from anyone that wants to attend as to what they would like to see and do. I live on Cherokee but we have a half dozen lakes within an hour of Knoxville and I like'em all...sooo consider this your invite to join us and send me your ideas. As I firm up the details I'll get'em out as quickly as possible. Thanks

Joe Harrell
(865)673-8171
etpropeller@att.net
Joe....I will do my best to BE THERE and support whatever you put together!!!!!!!!! after missing the last few :smile

Yellowallison

Yeah fatboy get ya butt to tennessee and bring too slow ted with ya!!!!
I'm............... gunna get with TED and check his work schedule.....maybe we can ride up together with just one our boats.....

YOU..........

check with YUR DADDY GLEN and see he will LOAN YOU ALLISON so you dont have to drag that UGLY BULLET with the GALLON of MILK on the transom to the rally:LMAO::LMAO:

Allyfishing

I'm............... gunna get with TED and check his work schedule.....maybe we can ride up together with just one our boats.....

YOU..........

check with YUR DADDY GLEN and see he will LOAN YOU ALLISON so you dont have to drag that UGLY BULLET with the GALLON of MILK on the transom to the rally:LMAO::LMAO:
:LMAO: That Bullet really screamed!! If I'm remembering correctly that was a 200 hanging on the back?? Bryan and Ben were giving us a show up in front of the "T" stadium and they stayed pretty much neck to neck! Then again Ben says he carries pretty much everything in his 2+2 but the kitchen sink!!

This is great...sounds like some more members may be coming this year...woooo hooooo!!

Hey Bryan..did you start restoring that Bullet yet or is it just a boat to get out and beat?? And I like the way you professionally and skillfully add cup to a prop on the trailer ball!! :big grin

ALLISONMAN

Joe harrell showed me how to cup a prop and yes the bullet finish is repaired and the motor is on the workbench!!!! But i will probably bring the race boat and bullet for the wife and kids!!!

and i will whipp ben like a red-headed step child!!!!

etnprop

don't drag me in to that trailer ball cup job discussion... I thought you drag boat guys were more sophisticated than that!

Allyfishing

Joe harrell showed me how to cup a prop and yes the bullet finish is repaired and the motor is on the workbench!!!! But i will probably bring the race boat and bullet for the wife and kids!!!

and i will whipp ben like a red-headed step child!!!!

COOL!! Your wife drives the Bullet??!!! Great, your bringing the wife and kids. My wife loved spending time with your children. She was most impressed with your daughters strength. And how attentive you are with your children.

Just don't let your wife whoop on Ben....if she drives the Bullet!!!

Ben, you out there??? :beer:

Alli-drenaline Rush

Thanks XTB..... My wife and I are planning at this point to make our first Rally Fri -Sun.... pls let me know how I can help out... coming to the Rally boatless, but keen to learn all about the 2002s and the 21s.... and to meet new friends!

Richard

Alli-drenaline Rush

Richard, you coming down for the week or just the factory tour day?

We have 4 seats!
Thanks, Craig! I thought that this rally was the shorter one (Thursday thru Sunday - is that correct?).... We could make it Friday - Sunday or Thursday - Saturday.... Do you have an idea of the days that you two will be able to make it?

I definitely want to take the time to meet Darris and Nancy, and to take the factory tour.....

Allyfishing

Thanks, Craig! I thought that this rally was the shorter one (Thursday thru Sunday - is that correct?).... We could make it Friday - Sunday or Thursday - Saturday.... Do you have an idea of the days that you two will be able to make it?

I definitely want to take the time to meet Darris and Nancy, and to take the factory tour.....
Sorry to confuse you. " IF" nothing unforseen happens at worlk then we will probably go for the week. Meaning Monday thru Sunday. I have a really nasty gouge/scratch I want the Allisons to fix which is why I want to get there Monday. I'm not driving 11 hours for just a few days!! LOL!!!

From my understanding, it is officially thursday thru saturday with the tour on friday.

john4utvols

Well got a freakin conference all week long.......................Might get to show up Friday if I can get out early and stay til Sunday..... If non Allison's are still aloud. If not I will go by and steal one of Roy's.............. But I'm sure I will buy one before then.. always buy one a year it seems like.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Sorry to confuse you. " IF" nothing unforseen happens at worlk then we will probably go for the week. Meaning Monday thru Sunday. I have a really nasty gouge/scratch I want the Allisons to fix which is why I want to get there Monday. I'm not driving 11 hours for just a few days!! LOL!!!

From my understanding, it is officially thursday thru saturday with the tour on friday.
We won't be able to get there until Thursday afternoon at the earliest. We can stay through Saturday, though....