2005 XB-21 ProSport

tater

2005 XB-21 ProSport with a 2005 225 sport xs with 260 hrs. Factory hydraulic jack plate and has a 27 hydromotive. Three new diehard platinum batteries, pro mariner tournament 150 charger, terrova I pilot with remote and foot control. Has a 798 hd dash and a 798 hd at the bow with a toggle switch mounted in dash for side imaging. New Allison full cover. Four seats along with the two fishing seats. Boat runs great and makes a good all around boat. Wife and I bought an rv and will be doing some traveling so I need to down size. Boat has been winterized and is stored in my heated garage during winter. I put the boat on Minneapolis Craigs list and Knoxville. Trying to figure out how to post pictures on here and when I do I will send pictures. Asking $32,500.00

whipper

You can just right click on picture hold right click down and drag pic over into the message area then lift on right click and it will be done from your pictures on phone or computer. From phone you go to the little box beside the smiley face. :]

Dave Hensley

I would go get it right now Skewby if I could move some of this other stuff. I wonder what the black stripe is above the wings? Just to be different from yours!!!!

Dave Hensley

What Bass Racer you got? What does it weigh bare....nothing in it? I have this one completely stripped down. Needs a front fairing and it has short rear deck lid. Getting ready to glass aluminum plate in floor for driver seat to bolt to. It has that funky fold up rear seat perch. That is coming out along with the livewell pumps. It has a livewell. Ride/guide steering that works perfect. It is light. I was going to put string steering in it and a 12" mid on it.

bigtis

My Bassracer is special. It will be sold locally

It has drag pods on it

Last edited:

bigtis

Completely rigged minus trim pump, engine, and all 5lbs of my batteries. Plus life jackets, empty oil jugs and two gallon jugs of oil in the port rod locker that I forgot to empty. 24gallin tank. 8-9.5 Allison jackplate. Driver seat. Hydraulic steering. Magnetic gyro engine trim system. Full gauge cluster for engine monitoring. Carpet. Complete fuel system it came in 780.

ally2dextreme

Completely rigged minus trim pump, engine, and all 5lbs of my batteries. Plus life jackets, empty oil jugs and two gallon jugs of oil in the port rod locker that I forgot to empty. 24gallin tank. 8-9.5 Allison jackplate. Driver seat. Hydraulic steering. Magnetic gyro engine trim system. Full gauge cluster for engine monitoring. Carpet. Complete fuel system it came in 780.
That's not light,I see them on the internet all the time lrss than 700lbs lol