2004 XB-21 ProSport Merc Racing 250XS

RoadrashPaul

****This is not my boat. I am just listing this for a friend. Please direct all questions to him at his cell number below.****

This is a 100% tournament ready bass boat capable of running in the 90mph range. It has the most fuel efficient hull on the market today. GPS, front and rear fish finders, brand new Minn Kota trolling motor. Must see and drive to appreciate.

$32,000 OBO

If interested please contact Bubba Wright at 573-836-3834 or lakeozarkbassboater@hotmail.com

Last edited:

ScottF

thank you! I'll email him now. Id like some more pictures and to ask a few questioins.

ScottF

Very sweet!! I just emailed him asking a few questions. I'm def interested!

Thanks for all the nice comments boys..

I fi do not part with beauty soon, all folks are welcome to come to Lake of the Ozarks this summer for a put together ALLY Rally, we can storm Party Cove and show these people what real boats are made of and look like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO IN???????????????

xb03fs

I will be up there sometime this summer under the guise of taking Kathy to the "outlet malls"

biller. it is about 8 hrs from nashville. if you can figure your time from Chat to nashville u got a good idea.

there are tons on great places to stay and eat and party too

padura

I love this boat. I'm about to put my 003 up for sale and this is what I will be looking for after I sell it. I love the colors. I will have one like this one day in the near future. Very clean rig and good luck with the sale. If you happen to have the misfortune of having to keep it until next year and decide to sell it then, please let me know. Good luck.

xb03fs

If you want a 21 footer no distance is too far especially at this cost...... They are RARE compared to the 20 footers

WildWolf

Seeing this boat for sale is KILLING me!! Going through closing on a new house. This is the perfect boat.:big grin Maybe I will be ready this fall after my banker relaxes a bit.:beer: