1998 Xb2003 98 15" super mag

90 5.0

1998 xb2003,with 98 15" 200 super mag,sportsmaster lower
supermag has 225 front half and ecu

always garage kept

Boat is super clean, recent carpet and front seat covers.

Minnkota 70lb tm
small lowrance graph up front
flasher in dash
3 bank charger
sony marine radio/cd and speakers
recent tune up, plugs,filters etc
wp,lower unit oil recently changed

only two owner boat, so it hasn't been passed around a bunch all receipts since new for everything.

Thinking it's time for something else, i love this boat but all i do is fish and want to go back to a standard bb layout.

18,000 obo or possible trades for bullet/stroker/skeeter.

B HEBERT

I miss it. Should buy it back. If my wife finds out it is for sale, she's gonna want it.

hullbilly

That is a really nice and clean xb2003. Good luck!

Loved mine too, but felt the same about serious fishing.

MGEOD

Very nice and ditto on the fishing side,that is why I sold mine.. I picked up a XTB. Think its going to fish nice..

90 5.0

I miss it. Should buy it back. If my wife finds out it is for sale, she's gonna want it.
It's just as clean and good of condition as the day i picked it up from you.

I added a graph up front and cleaned up some of the wiring, other than that it's exactly the same, minus your pinstripe etc.

90 5.0

Not sure if i missed it somewhere in the post, but is this still for sale?

More or less yes, the boat i wanted to buy sold already so i'm not in a hurry to sell but i still want to get something different.

SO it is but i haven't been pushing it.

fred granger

does any one know if this is still for sale
or how to get ahold of this person
thank's

90 5.0

All pm's answered, wow when you bumped this woodsman my inbox blew up with people thinking it was a new add i guess lol..

Lots of interest it looks like...

But no, i never sold it, i had a change of heart and decided not too, but not because i never got any offers, in fact i am still getting offers.

So because of the amount of pm's I got when wood bumped this i thought it would be a good idea to update the thread as well.

I was wondering why i had so many pm's now i know why lol..

Anyway,

I decided to keep it an have made some updates to the boat as well, it now has HDS8 gen 2 and HDS5 graphs and the boat was taken off the trailer this winter and topcap was rebuffed and hull chips filled etc(it was in good condition before but now it's like new!!).

I started tournament fishing again , and have thought about selling it some more, ut i never posted anything because i didn't want to have to turn people down again until i really made up my mind.

Next tournament season i will either buy another boat and keep this one(which is what i will more than likely do) or sell this one and get a 2002 for river runs with the fam etc..

So i will make a new thread if i ever decide to sell it again, but that isn't right now!!

Thanks for all of the interest in my boat!!!!