13r champ questions

JETMORE

My 13r (1973) was, supposedly, bought from an "east coast high points champion" and i ended up with it. I spoke with the 2nd owner and he said the champ he bought it from was from tenn. The boat was originally blue and white. The second owner could not recall the guys name he bought it from, but he did say he bought it in about 1982 or 1983. The boat had, of course, a evinrude 75 hustler on it. The pad is widened slightly and some narrow wood strips are placed at the chines for cornering. Also, the boat has the old style "screw area" through the transom where the driver could trim the motor manually. The boat is believed to have been built in august of 1973.

Somebody please let me know who might have owned this. Like i said the original owner was out of tenn. And he sold it to the second owner out of maryland. I am the 50,000th owner. I am restoring and want to set it up correctly.

Thank you

ronny jetmore
410 394 9000

Yamonster

Ronnie you a Allison man too? Good luck, I am still trying to get the Streme pics for you. I would love to have a 13r too

TBuck2003

I will look through some of my old racing photos etc... to see if we can find info on the boat.99% sure I raced against that boat with the Hustler on it in EP class,the race was in Havre De Grace MD. and I will never forget the name of the town or the trophy I won for winning.It was a duck decoy hand carved and painted,and at 14 yrs. old thought it was the stupidest thing I had ever scene,till I found out that it was the duck decoy capital of the world,and the guy that did it was a famous artist,worth some bucks!!!!! I will see what I can dig up.

TBuck

TBuck2003

Ronny,
Looked through photos and did not turn anything up,from that race but I will keep checking.I do know it was fro MD.

JETMORE

i found out that after the boat was originally white and blue, it was silver, the white and blue again.

someone said that a guy named rusty campbell would know. how do i get a hold of him? anybody. thanks a lot.

ronny jetmore
410 394 9000

patches

ronny, have you ever posted any pics of the boat. i'd like to see it. if you don't have a tinypic or photobucket account you could email a few and i could post em fullsize for you.

erikkiser@hotmail.com