Search results

1. M

Merc 200 efi power head

What year and location?
  2. M

SOLD Allison XTB-21 For Sale SOLD

It was good to me you, and good luck with them 3000 acres of farmland! Stay dry!
  3. M

Cle or sportmaster??

Post a pic
  4. M

Jasper River Run

Good to hear on the fuel! I carried 5gal last year and couldnt stuff all of it in the tank when we got to Chattanooga. We will have 4 couple's, xb02, 2-03's, and a gt20
  5. M

Jasper River Run

Depending on how hard ya run will dicatate your fuel use, and of course motor choice. I made it there and back on 3/4 tank in an xb02. Cruised off and on on the way there. On the way back, me and two others were rollin!
  6. M

Lower Units

I have run coned 200, coned xr6, stock CLE, and a sporty. On my 02, the coned 200 is the best all around case. Ran them all at the same motor height. The cle would blow out. The xr6 has durability issues for an every weekend gearcase, but is fast and handles well. The sporty I had to raise @ an...
  7. M

edge and lid trim

What size and how many feet does an xb02 need to replace all of it?
  8. M

1990 xtb value?

Any photos?
  9. M

Prop

My every weekend prop with the family is my old 26 big eared chopper. Drives good, accelerates hard and just works. Ive ran et's, mazcos, hoss's etc, . My 30 mazco re3 is my fastest
  10. M

this shouldnt last long... 2000 grandsport

I'll know more Friday when it gets to my shop. 2 cylinders down to @ 60psi. Full rebuild coming. Also cone job on the gearcase
  11. M

This is true, which is why I crawl under the deck when I inspect one
  12. M

Boat was bought locally to me. Was at the local lake over the weekend. I didn't look at at personally, but was told youd be hard pressed to find a repair. I will see it on friday as the powerhead is down on 2 cylinders, which the purchaser new when he bought it
  13. M

Allison sport consoul far sale

Console still for sale?
  14. M

Ride Guide Expertise

You have the wide tiller part on the skinny tiller. Wint work well. You need the correct part for the skinny tiller. If you could find the whole setup for the skinny tiller would be best, I think the arms are a little diffrent as well
  15. M

260 ecu harness.

Thanks Don! I knew there was something I had to do with that pigtail but couldnt remember.
  16. M

Hydraulic steering

Yes there will be little to no torque at the wheel. The feeling is no longer in your hands. I learned by what my a$$ felt like lol
  17. M

260 ecu harness.

Have an early 90's 260 analog ecu/injector harness. Using on a digital ecu 260. Any mods to the harness needed? This one has the pigtail for an external tpi.
  18. M

Restoring my 1996 xb2002 comp hull

What color is the carpet? This is the color I want but edged in red
  19. M

Jasper River Run Oct 10, 2014

I made it there on @6 gallons of fuel. But burned half a tank on the way back out running the rain. 200 promax on my xb02 with my 30re3
  20. M

Looking for GS or SS

Any pics of the gs? Looking for a family boat. 843-245-1745