Search results

1. stoker

2002 2.5 280 Alien cowl mint w/skirt

text for pics 916-505-6021 $1600.00
  2. stoker

War 2014

from an outsider looking in,i vote CFW someone needs to do a rain dance between now and then tho.. the 1/4 mile cove side (north) is not open to public from sept to May,but can be rented for private partys and group rates.Prob have to move fast on this tho,i can find out what weekends are open...
  3. stoker

War 2011

Killer time yesterday,really good to see everyone:) Everyone be safe at the time trials today and dont have to much fun
  4. stoker

28 Performer 4 SC

Hey Lars hope alls well i hope to make the rally,but work/money is thin right now.. Bring that 4 SC if you dont sell it,i would like to try it Kevin Kraft
  5. stoker

WTB empty sporty or conned housing

Has to be like new condition call or email me 916-505-6021 kevinkraft4@comcast.net
  6. stoker

Alisyn Progear 21 Zero Weight

Jay,I think most peeps on here are referring to the type6 oil that is 0<< wieght?? this stuff pours like water and i would only use in a drag race application I use the next thicker viscosity level which i think is type5 for my lake use??
  7. stoker

WAR video

Hope you are feeling better soon Lou We need to hook up ,been to long we will have to do a rip on the delta soon with the War canoe gang
  8. stoker

WAR video

Kevin Wren is right there with us and he was running 26cc heads:) also,to me,it looked like he was real conservative on the trim,which is a good thing as he is still a little green at this It truley was amazing,as usually i am the loner whacker that "hurts feelers" at CFW... To have Kev and...
  9. stoker

WAR video

Hey Gary,how goes it? Sitting here with insomnia,after the most kick arse epic day at CFW (annual fathers day event)!!! The whackers were representing hard with Jay in his new XR2001 and Reno Kev in Bill Smiths old yellow STV Got to Talking and laughing with Dennis Porter about your meeting...
  10. stoker

Well, we needed this...

one more off topic sorry guys,but i found the vid to the pic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwGOBm_vyX0&feature=related
  11. stoker

Well, we needed this...

You just have to know Dale He can drive like no other I have went on at least a half dozen Delta Rips (at least 30 gallons) with him and Warcanoe (three boats) and he always ends up doing "Jimmy Johnson style donuts"waiting up for us:) I have had my Mirage for over ten years now and i never...
  12. stoker

Well, we needed this...

looks sweet Jay cant wait to see it float You missed a kick *** delta rip last Saturday Razor was showing his turning skills for the crowd at Windmill!!!!! he did this three times on porpuse http://www.performanceboats.com/html/youBoat/data/500/IMG_9620_Large_.JPG
  13. stoker

Well, we needed this...

SWEEEEEEEET Dam its tough being the mayor sometimes.....LOL Good luck with all the red making the yellow go away,huge undertaking GETERDONE:) Killer shakedown run of 50 miles on the delta yesterday
  14. stoker

Western Allison Rally 2010 - The Final Voting Round.

here is my two Pesos I cant commit to going,cause i dont know if i am racing next year... If the lake gets water this winter,then Shasta looks good only cause my bro would provide free lodging:) I am a Delta dog tho too
  15. stoker

Kevin laying down the smack.

16. stoker

spinelli props

I just ran a 30by14 spinnelli 4blade on my Mirage Jaguar river racer trying to get better efficiency on these long delta/poker/lunch runs (we run around 100 miles) My MPG went from 3mpg with 28 Chopper2 to close to 4mpg with the spinelli this is with a 2.5drag300+ averaging 75mph
  17. stoker

Prop testin

I really thought my arse was had by a fishing boat at the start to half track or there was a hidin bottle somewhere John it sucks that you were stuck in traffic the whole time after traveling across three states,so i am gonna donate my trophy to your cause:)
  18. stoker

WAR09 pic's

not WaR related but what the heck we were both running 28 choppers http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff22/stoker2001/?action=view&current=SANY0060.flv
  19. stoker

WAR09 pic's

nice vid of delta run with Mirage and War Canoe with Opti300XS http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff22/stoker2001/?action=view&current=SANY0054.flv
  20. stoker

WAR09 pic's

nice to see everyone on our short appearence and sorry to hear that you were ill Gary My bro had me hyped up on the fishing but my sorry *** got skunked both days,so we headed home early John keep me posted on what you find with motor probs My bro spent a half hour on one bedded stubborn...