spinelli props

kota

Its a 3 blade 14.5/26 kinda looks like a chopper cut to ally cut. Has anyone ever had one of these ?

Last edited:

Joshua

Not I... I ran a hoss triton/ally cut chopper a couple times. It did pretty good, till it cracked.:LMAO:
Let us know what works best for you.Us xtb guys can us all the setup/ prop help we can get. It doesn't seem like anybody these days really specialize in getting everything they can out'em. then again I want'a see 100+ w/ 4 people, a full ice chest, fishing tackle.... and the kitchen sink.:LMAO:
Maybe I should get me one of those Wayne Worthy beasts w/ a 15" mid and a 2.5 ratcheting lower...:beer:

Last edited:

Scott Gilmore

Its a 3 blade 14.5/26 kinda looks like a chopper cut to ally cut. Has anyone ever had one of these ?
I just bought one, I'll tell you how it works on an SS2000 & a Venom 2.5/260 in a few days. My guess is it wouldn't be the perfect prop on the heavier XTB. Scott :big grin

stoker

I just ran a 30by14 spinnelli 4blade on my Mirage Jaguar river racer trying to get better efficiency on these long delta/poker/lunch runs (we run around 100 miles)
My MPG went from 3mpg with 28 Chopper2 to close to 4mpg with the spinelli
this is with a 2.5drag300+ averaging 75mph