Western Allison Rally 2010 - The Final Voting Round.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
The tradition of the WAR has always been the week PRIOR to Memorial Day weekend week. Although Mothers Day may have been coincidental, the idea from the beginning was to be able to run our junk during the very weekend when most other boaters are getting their junk ready to blow up on the 3 day Memorial holiday weekend--hence the tradition. It's also easier to get reservations anywhere the week & weekend prior to.

That's why the 2009 WAR was 10-16 May. Memorial Day was early this year (the MD weekend was 23-25).

For 2010, this would put it May 16-23 and wherever it is, the weather is likely to be a little better than a week earlier (but anything's possible).

But whenever you guys want it, have it.

Last edited:

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey John, why don't you just edit your first post each time you get updates so we don't have to scroll thru everything. Thanks!

Brian

fastglass1

Hey John, why don't you just edit your first post each time you get updates so we don't have to scroll thru everything. Thanks!

Brian
Because some of us remeber what is on the early pages and just go to the last page to see who has added what. :shock::shock:

Sorry just could not resist the urge. :razz:razz

aaronmt

May 16-21 more then likely puts us out of it.We have do bid our vacations at a certain time mine were done earlier this week.There is no changing it or it mandates a full rebid of ALOT of people.Vacations are granted soley by senioriaty.I bid it by the thoughts it was going to be the same as last year.

1FASTALLI

The Final Voting Round

The Delta: Lou, Jay, Bob, Ron

Shasta Lake: Bill, Gene, Gary, Aaron, Brian

R

Redding XB21

I "think" Alan will vote for Shasta. He like the Delta tho. I'll give him a call and get him off his butt. He's been real busy working on a test he had/wanted to take.

fastglass1

May 16-21 more then likely puts us out of it.We have do bid our vacations at a certain time mine were done earlier this week.There is no changing it or it mandates a full rebid of ALOT of people.Vacations are granted soley by senioriaty.I bid it by the thoughts it was going to be the same as last year.
I am always for having the most people show up. If the week before is better for most, I'll be there.

GFinch

Sorry girls, we are going to the Delta! :very happy

Something I'm missing here? Unless your'rrr actually going to vote, right now it's even, 5 apiece.

Have a great ThanksGiving all of you.

I'll show up where ever the WAR10 is held, just to kick Gean's, John's, Bill's Jay's, Lou's, Ron's, Bob's, Arron's, Brian's, Donny's, Insert your name here,
collective BU##s. I'll include Rachell's, if she drives her boat!

Sorry, all I have not been to a Rally yet. I have an 2000 ss. Last time it was at the delta I had the boat there but we had a race that weekend. The delta is 5 hours from Claremont where I live so the closer the better for my wife that traviling all over the world for me to Ski Racing and this would be another weekend like racing for her. I read all your posts and it would be nice to meet you all.

Carl

aaronmt

Something I'm missing here? Unless your'rrr actually going to vote, right now it's even, 5 apiece.

Have a great ThanksGiving all of you.

I'll show up where ever the WAR10 is held, just to kick Gean's, John's, Bill's Jay's, Lou's, Ron's, Bob's, Arron's, Brian's, Donny's, Insert your name here,
collective BU##s. I'll include Rachell's, if she drives her boat!
I wouldn't be to fast to judge...how do you know I haven't been practicing and might be able to drive an Allison pretty good and maybe better then you all....You know us Girls can do alot :wink
Rachelle

stoker

here is my two Pesos
I cant commit to going,cause i dont know if i am racing next year...
If the lake gets water this winter,then Shasta looks good only cause my bro would provide free lodging:)
I am a Delta dog tho too

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I like bridge bay too, but that's not where they are talking about going? I thought it was salt canyon.

Unless we get rain of Biblical proportions, better put the reso's in at b&w & tower even if the vote for Shasta wins.

And Gary...aka slo mofo...I see you're askin for an 03 to the trailer! Bring on the sack o cats ii the sequel. :LMAO:

what about evil Dr. Chu and Neil Wong?? Where are you guys? And Gordon Sen?

Last edited: