Search results

1. T

dash gauges

I'm about to replace my dash gauges with autometer and need to know what the sizes are for the tach/speedo and also the smaller ones to the sides? Thanks
  2. T

Lower unit?

I've noticed a couple of times now that when I get ready to head out to the lake that there is a small amount of oil that is leaking out of the rear of my lower unit. Its somewhere inside and only does gthis every now and then. The gear lube is not milky from water and is changed about every...
  3. T

Tournament shirts

Does anybody know who to contact at the factory to get permission to use the Allison emblem on a shirt?
  4. T

trailer hub help

I have a 97 Boatmate trailer and need to replace a hub. does anyone know the information about sizes, bearing numbers or where to buy a complete hub kit.
  5. T

Chad 202

I think I remember you said that you had a rod organizer in your 03. I'm wanting to something similar. Could you post some pics of your setup or maybe email them to me. Any help would be appreciated
  6. T

GPS Puck

Have any of you guys mounted a Lowrance Gps puck on an XB2003. If so Where did you put it? Having trouble finding a good spot. Would like to have it somewhere towards the nose of the boat if possible.
  7. T

HP rating plates

I know this has been discussed before but I cant find the post. I would like to get the new plate that says 225hp. I just bought my Alli today and would like to change this. I fish alot of tournaments and some of the guys would love to complian if they got beat. Any help would be greatly...
  8. T

Allison dealer

can anybody tell me where the Allison dealer is in the Russelville, AR.