Search results

1. B

Flat bottom Allison restoration

I have sent the factory 2 emails with no response.
  2. B

Flat bottom Allison restoration

I am in the process of restoring a 1960 era Allison Craft flat bottom. I will soon be working on the bottom. My intent is to true up the back bottom 6' to be nearly perfect level. I plan on putting a 150 vintage Merc on it. I am now wondering if nearly perfect level is the right condition for...
  3. B

New user.....Old, Old Allison

I would sure like to see some pics of your boat!
  4. B

1965 Allison value estimate

This is the Allison I posted about earlier. I am trying to decide how to proceed with the restoration of the boat. It is a 15' Allison built around 1965. It is a flat bottom with 4 molded in, back to back seats. The amount of restoration may depend on what the boat may be worth after...
  5. B

When I originally got the boat it had a 100hp Mercury on it. The same engine was also still on it. I had a jack plate put on it when I first got the boat in the 60's. That appears to have been the failure point of the transom. A 50 or 85 Merc would be more practical I think also.
  6. B

I bought a flat bottom Allison when I was 15. Sold it about 2 years later and got into tunnel racing with the NOA. Stopped racing after a few years, flipping my boat and exhausting all my money. Well, now I am 66. I found my first boat the other day. I acquired the boat, dug it out of the vines...
  7. B

Flat bottom Allison restore, I hope!

I just acquired a 1966 +-, flat bottom Allison with 4 molded in seats. I originally bought this boat when I was 15. I am now 66. Haven't seen the boat in over 50 years. I found the boat, dug it out of the vines, cleaned it up and now have it in my shop. The transom will need replacing and of...