Search results

1. B

Skid planner

Took my skid planner off noticed it’s scuffing the crap out of the gelcoat. Anybody have this issue too? This is straight from the factory install
  2. B

2021 Allison Grand Sport with Mercury 150 ProXs four stroke update

Hi everybody! Figured I’d update you all with my progress thus far with the boat. I have a 2021 grand sport with a Mercury 150proxs purchased one year ago almost to the day. I’ve since had the gear case coned locally by Ronnie Holzmacher. The gears in this are 2.08 requiring me to run huge...
  3. B

Does the anchor shade umbrella work on the Grand Sport?

Any have success with the newer anchor shade umbrellas on the Grand Sport?
  4. B

Can you walk on a Grand sport deck

So I haven’t walked on mine yet. Looks like there’s some reinforcement under the deck. Is it safe to walk on it or should that be avoided? Thanks
  5. B

GPS / Chart plotter in Grand Sport XS2003

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could see some peoples setup and recommendations for a smallish GPS / Chart plotter and where and how you mounted it in a Grand Sport. Thanks!
  6. B

Best stereo system for a Grand Sport

Whats a good stereo system for a Grand Sport that includes bluetooth and sirius capabilities? Thanks
  7. B

Looking for a Grand Sport. Unable to post in Allison boats for sale forum

Hello everyone! My name is Brandon and I’m a new member. I’m very interested in trying to find a Grand Sport preferably without power but I am open other options. I was trying to post in Allison boats for sale but there’s no option so posting here and hoping somebody can tel me how to post...