Does the anchor shade umbrella work on the Grand Sport?

Ally-Sun

Hey Brandon, on my old GS I had two velcro straps I would wrap the umbrella pole to the ski-pole with. Then I would just attach the support straps to the handles inside and on the swim platforms of the boat. I only have the front two attached in this picture. There was no wind that day. You probably don't even need the ski-pole. You could just put the bottom of the umbrella where the ski-pole would be, attach the straps, and it would be just fine. This was a Taylor-Made umbrella I bought on sale at West Marine. It would fold up and go up under the front deck. It was adjustable in height and had a rubber bumper on the bottom of the pole. It worked fantastic and really helps on those blistering days.

Brandon2684

View attachment 17741
Hey Brandon, on my old GS I had two velcro straps I would wrap the umbrella pole to the ski-pole with. Then I would just attach the support straps to the handles inside and on the swim platforms of the boat. I only have the front two attached in this picture. There was no wind that day. You probably don't even need the ski-pole. You could just put the bottom of the umbrella where the ski-pole would be, attach the straps, and it would be just fine. This was a Taylor-Made umbrella I bought on sale at West Marine. It would fold up and go up under the front deck. It was adjustable in height and had a rubber bumper on the bottom of the pole. It worked fantastic and really helps on those blistering days.
Perfects thanks!!