Search results

1. xr6

Fuel odor in garage

I keep my GS in a garage which has very little ventilation. When it has been sitting a few days the smell of gas is very strong when I enter the garage. I updated the filler pipe with the kit from Allison and have tried taping the vent as well but the odor is still very strong. I have...
  2. xr6

Torque Shift prop

I tried one of these on my GS with a 225pm this weekend...it is amazing out of the hole pulling a slalom skier. Only took it up to 50 mph or so but it didn't feel near as nice as my Hydromotive ot27 (I dropped the engine 3" to try it). I'm considering buying it...has anyone heard of durability...
  3. xr6

Bezel removal

Does anyone know how to remove the bezel on a Beede trim gauge?
  4. xr6

200xs Blown powerhead

2001 200xs powerhead. To my knowledge it is complete including ECU, starter, alternator etc. It is missing one direct air injector. Apparently #4 blew due to a dislodged locator pin. The rebuilder says it requires a sleeve and .015" bore in other cylinders. The port cylinder head is...
  5. xr6

200xs Optimax compressor?

Does anyone know what makes the upgraded compressor less prone to have the bracket break? I was told the upgraded unit has a 4 bolt pattern but the new model in the pic still appears to be a 3 bolt configuration.
  6. xr6

200xs heads vs 150 opti heads?

My portside head is damaged and I'm having trouble locating a replacement. Does anyone know the difference between 200xs heads and 150 opti heads? Can 150 heads work on a 200xs stock or cut down? Thanks for your help.
  7. xr6

WTB 200xs cylinder head

Looking for a 200xs portside cylinder head. Part # 840285-c