Search results

1. Clarkb

WTB 32cc heads

Anyone have a good set of 32cc heads for a Merc 260 laying around they want to sell?
  2. Clarkb

200X questions

Guys I've got some questions about a Merc 200X (I think it's early to mid 90's) I don't know anything about them. It's a down draft intake front horn, alternator(Motorola Electronics). -Are these 2.5 blocks? -cylinder porting the same? -Will a 200 efi electronics and fuel injection work on...
  3. Clarkb

XB 2002 rear seats

I'm going to replace the two folding seats in the rear of my 2002. Mine has some cheap looking seats in it that I just don't like. Has anyone replaced theirs? Do I have to buy them from Allison? I considered getting a bench seat but I think I've talked myself into getting buckets.
  4. Clarkb

30 pitch Chopper ll

Small shaft 30 pitch chopper ll that I just got back from Steve Smith. Only been ran 3 times since I got it back. I'd give it 8 out if 10 on the scale. Looking to go a different route. Will trade for a good stock 30 pitch mazco re 3 or big ear chopper or sell for $425. He added a little cup...
  5. Clarkb

WTB: 20" sportmaster drive shaft

I'm in need of a 20" sportmaster drive shaft. Broke mine last week and I'm having a heck of a time trying to find one. New or used, I just need one. If you have one, please call or txt 501-749-3661 Thank you!
  6. Clarkb

Need a prop now (29-30 Mazco, chopper or T3 comp)

I'm needing a prop. Cracked my mazco last year and been running my 28 junker. Lol Looking for a unworked 29-30 pitch for a small shaft -Marco RE3 -hydromotive T3 comp -big ear chopper Let me know if you have something. 501-749-3661 Thanks
  7. Clarkb

WTT/Sell 30p Mazco with off shore cut

Ive got a fresh from the prop shop 30p Mazco RE 3 with an off shore cut and extra cup in the tips. I bought the prop(in like new condition) ran it once and noticed a small crack in the leading edge of one of the blades. I sent the prop to Steve Smith (SDS Props) and had him cut it to an off...
  8. Clarkb

Opinions please(Favorite prop cut for 02's)

Hey guys/gals, Im just wondering what your preference in cut props is? I have an Allison 02 with a mild 225pm on it. I was running a cupped 29 mazco and loved it, until my prop shaft sheared and it sank to the bottom of the river. I then bought a stock 30 Mazco and first time out, its got a...
  9. Clarkb

WTB Sport Master or 4 hole CLE

Im in need of a 20" sport master or 4 hole CLE. I broke the drive shaft today on mine. :banghead I have a back up l/u that will work till I get me a good one. Thanks
  10. Clarkb

WTB: Trim Switch for cowling

Does anyone have a merc trim switch for a alien cowl laying around for sale? Thanks
  11. Clarkb

1991 XB2002 restore

Just going to post some pics and details on my adventure of restoring my new to me XB2002. Feel free to give me suggestions, as I will probably have a few questions. Trying this from my iPhone(if nothing shows up, I'll post pics from home) What I've done so far: -Replaced all plumbing...
  12. Clarkb

Wire/cable hold down

First off: Good Morning, I have been creeping on the site for a while now and studying the diff techniques/tricks etc that you guys are doing. I finally got a Allsion a few moths ago an I'm doing a total restore on it. It's a 91 XB2002 with the sport console.(white and blue) I've ordered...