Search results

1. wc911

Mazco HP4

Mazco HP4 27 pitch small shaft $350 plus shipping to the 48. call or text 931-629-3707. Pics upon request. Have them on my phone
  2. wc911

25 Trophy Plus

25 pitch Trophy Plus for sale $250.00 plus shipping in the 48. Text or call 931-629-3707. Pics upon request. Got them on my phone.
  3. wc911

I need one of these

Does anyone have one of these . I need one mine is broke..
  4. wc911

Looking for chopper

26 or 28 chopper big ear. Flo torque would be nice stock would be nice also. Let me no what u have.
  5. wc911

Boatmate

Anyone know what size hub needed for replacement hub? 97 single axle Boatmate. Thanks!!!!
  6. wc911

88 2002

https://nashville.craigslist.org/boa/4960833202.html
  7. wc911

Side steer to Center steer in a 03

OK how long will it take? What do I need? How big of a job is it? Need to know , i'm tired of having to put so much weight on left side to counter weight my big butt. All input would be appreciated.
  8. wc911

3 Liter gears

Posting for a friend. He has a mercury 250 sporty 1-7-3 gears 27 hours on them wanting to buy or trade for 1-6-2's. His number is 1-931-242-5407 Kevin or you can send me a PM. Thanks
  9. wc911

Ski Pole

What kind of ski / tube pole are y'all running. Would be nice to see picks also . Would like it to be over the motor and removable . I have a 03 hull . Let me no what y'all got
  10. wc911

WTB velocity stacks

WTB velocity stacks for big bore pumper carbs on a merc. PM me if you have any.
  11. wc911

Need OMC Trolling Motor Parts

I have a trolling motor and the plate that goes on the boat (both new) with a good deal on them . I need the swing arm assy if any one has a complete ,one that there willing to part with. Would like it to be in nice shape. I have found some new ones but they come with a nice price also . PM me...
  12. wc911

Carpet

What glue are yall using to put your carpet down with? Does the carpet kit that comes from Allison have the piece that is under the front deck on a 03? I know it doesnt come with the carpet for the side boxes. Didnt want to take it out and it not be in there and is there something you can just...
  13. wc911

Well I have finally did it!!!!!!

Well I have waited YEARS to buy a Allison ...... So Sunday I went to look at one and it come home with it. I have been in alot of fast boats like suicideallis drag,and 2002, Lou's drag in Clifton , john4utvols many boats, Chris Estes's 2002 and many more.... and you all know the rest of...
  14. wc911

Hydraulic jackplate for a kicker motor

Need a hydraulic jackplate for a kicker motor. The motor is a 10hp.
  15. wc911

xb2003

Looking for a friend. He only wants a certain color White with Black wing tips, or White with Yellow.
  16. wc911

Shirts and coozies

Any word on either!!! Tony??? Mr. Deer?????