Search results

1. T

E-rude Vindicator

I'm making a fuel injection set-up for the OMC 90 degree Looper now. It's in the new BWB magazine this month too http://www.bwbmag.com/output.cfm?id=1282501
  2. T

Brucato ACU!

Yer makin' me blush! Glad to hear you like it.
  3. T

XB2003 225 ProMax For Sale

Sold! Thanks
  4. T

5. T

Sold.......................
  6. T

Brucato injector cleaning report

That really hurts... :)
  7. T

Brucato injector cleaning report

It's always nice to hear from a happy customer. Congrats on hitting 100 Bob!
  8. T

JUST ORDERED AN ACU FROM BRUCATO

Glad you like it JR! :grin: I've been tweaking on that particular fuel curve for two years on my Allison 2003/225 ProMax, so you know it's just right. The fuel economy is a very nice bonus to the power gain.
  9. T

JUST ORDERED AN ACU FROM BRUCATO

Yeah, she runs real good! She's got an easy life now :lol:
  10. T

DEEP SYMPATHY goes out to Linda and Tony Brucato

Thank you Thanks everybody for the kind thoughts and prayers. Tony and Linda Brucato
  11. T

280 injectors flooding?

We are looking in to that now Bill. Some of the Japanese injectors are better quality than what we're using now. That looks like the best bet.
  12. T

280 injectors flooding?

Sometimes injector problems go beyond "clean or dirty". Like any mechanical device, a fuel injector can wear out or even be defective from the factory. No amount of cleaning will resurrect an injector in that condition. We are pretty picky about the tolerances that we allow in our injector...
  13. T

Kiting an XB 2002

Damn Butch! You didn't do that on purpose, did ya?
  14. T

Important: If you've had your injectors serviced by Brucato

Thanks Buddy! I found out this morning when they cut your card in half at the Waffle House! :oops:
  15. T

That's only until we max out your credit card! :lol:
  16. T

There have been a few instances now, that people have paid for Brucato Injector Service from their mechanic or engine builder and not really received the service. We keep records and injector reports on every injector we service. A detailed injector report is included with all injectors...
  17. T

The GPI Experience

We keep records and injector reports on every injector we service. A detailed injector report is included with all injectors that we service or sell. Your mechanic or engine builder will be able to supply you with a copy of this report if we've done work on your injectors. If anybody has a...
  18. T

xb2003prosport speed

Lou, Is that 90.6 MPH speed with the parasol up or down? :wink:
  19. T

TonyB

No problem Mark. You can take me up on the offer any time.
  20. T

Test results from the Rally??? PCU and SVS?

Bassally3, Please give me a call tomorrow if you like. Your missing speed might be something simple. My shop is about 100 miles away from you. If you get desperate, you can drag your boat here. I've had other customers go home with a few hundred extra RPM from simple troubleshooting...