Important: If you've had your injectors serviced by Brucato

TonyB

There have been a few instances now, that people have paid for Brucato Injector Service from their mechanic or engine builder and not really received the service.

We keep records and injector reports on every injector we service.
A detailed injector report is included with all injectors that we service or sell.

Your mechanic or engine builder will be able to supply you with a copy of this report if we've done work on your injectors. If he has lost the report, we will be happy to supply a copy.

If anybody has a question about the authenticity of their Brucato injector service, please call us with your concerns.

We aren't the only company that services injectors, but your mechanic should be able to supply authentication from whoever he uses.

Tony Brucato

JaySmithRacing

Tony,

Can't imagine an engine builder being so dishonest as to use the Brucato name and lie about injector cleaning and calibrating services you and Linda provide to create a higher charge claiming he had Brucato clean thier injectors.Not only is the bill jacked up for no reason but the unsuspecting customer is running what may be dirty injectors that can cause major engine failures... I ALWAYS furnish a Brucato flow data sheet with THAT customers name on the sheet showing the flow rates of THIER injectors BEFORE and AFTER your services have be done I feel anyone that is honest would...

Oh well ???

Jay @ JSRE

ALLISONMAN

yep there are definetly snakes in the grass out here!!!! but i think they are hiding like a kitten in a box right now!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also having that injector flow sheet allows you to put the richest injector in #6 and leanest in #1 to keep the motor more evenly fueled!!

JaySmithRacing

Allisonman,

Linda has the injectors scribed with an electric engraver as to where the particular injector would "match" the needs of the individual cylinder bores...As on most Mercs # 5 and #6 holes need a richer flowing injector...

Good point !
Jay @ JSRE

Yellowallison

YO TONYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the last thing anyone was/would do is questions your and linda work!

We all know yours and linda service to the HP community is top notch and yall offer nothin but proven engine performance add ons!

----

Not stuff thats suppose to be the cats meow but belongs in a litter box and takes peoples hard earn'd $$$ for it
:(

Speaking of that.... I need to send you my injectors from my DRAG MOTO!! and get them flowed! :p :p :p

Thanks for being a respectable shop!!

BigRedAlli

Tony & Linda were straight up with me... :wink:
said my injectors were a little Fat due to ware,but would probaly be good for a few seasons.... 8) Didn't try to sell me noth'in i didn't need!!!
Great people to deal with...
Marty

B

BP

Ditto the good experiences with TonyB.
Cleaned/flowed injectors and re-flashed a PCU that I had purchased second hand.

It's nice when you call a business, they answer the phone politely and state the business name versus a hungover sounding dude that grumbles "hello" and leaves you wondering if you dialed the wrong number :evil:

Thanks Tony for being professional, honest, curteous and timely!

Yellowallison

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talked to TONY B today.. he's so HAPPY with his XB2003 that was mine he's offering YELLARALLISON 40% DISCOUNT now to the end month if yu say the code word (YELLARALLSON)....

THaT's the DEAL of a LIFETIME! Yall need to get those PCU's ordered and injectors in the mail!!

Tim Bostic

TonyB said:
That's only until we max out your credit card! :lol:
Hey Tony,
Today, I mailed out a set of injectors to you & Linda........

Please disregard ALL of my credit card info & make all charges to "yellarallison" :eek: :shock: :lol: before his card is max'd out!!!!

Can't beat a deal like this from yellarallison!!!! hehehe!!!!

Thanks, Tim Bostic

Barefoot Bob

Dealing with Tony and Linda as we speak, great people to deal with. He re flashed my PCU and shipped it out super fast so I had it for the weekend. They are the best

J

John Richied

I was told my PCU has some kinda of GPI fuel curve and I’m pretty damn sure my engine is out of warranty (even though it hasn’t been a year), so I better have this done first.

Am I too late to have my PCU re-flashed and injectors cleaned on YELLER’S credit card? :p :p :p

Bob Ant

YELLARALLSON,YELLARALLSON,YELLARALLSON

There go go Tony, I said it 3 times so you owe me 20% when I send in my injectors. What a guy! Thank goodness Linda is there to keep you on the straight and narrow.

OK Jay S. , you're next. Where's the Allison discount? On second thought don't know if we want to use that. Calling you ususally means there's some new holes in the motor or pistons that are shaped funny.

Really appreciate having two stand-up guys plus Linda for us to go to and not have to worry about personnel integrity.

Bob A.

Yellowallison

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well I Called this MORNING and reported my CREDIT CARD STOLEN!!!!

TonyB

Yellowallison said:

Well I Called this MORNING and reported my CREDIT CARD STOLEN!!!!

Thanks Buddy!
I found out this morning when they cut your card in half at the Waffle House! :oops:

fishnfireman

Another stand up report for Tony And Linda.

They did a set of 280 injectors, I had just sold to a friend. After JSRE said they might need re-done. BOY was he right :!: Linda said they were the worst set she had ever seen :!:

I then sent her the ones from my 225 Pmax. She said they were about as close as any she had done..

Yellowallison

I found out this morning when they cut your card in half at the Waffle House
No way Yu was at WAFFLE HOUSE cuase WAFFLE HOUSE don't take CREDIT CARDS! Yu must have been a tha SHONEY's buffett..

Also.. all yu had to tell the LADY at SHONEY's was yu was YEALLRALLISON and she gave yu a 40% discount!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lightening rod

I use the yellar allison discount at the shoney's all the time. You just have to tell them he was formerly known as the Shoney's Big BOy and they give you the discount right away. I had trouble once but just showed them a picture and they knew i wern't lying. :D :D