E-rude Vindicator

lapan

You might try Montyracing.com. That was his speciality,

Texan

There is some feller in Hot Springs that always races at Lake Catherine - Smokin in the Cove - that has been very successful with OMC over the years. I don't know what his name is but I'm sure he'll be there in September. I don't know if he has backing from OMC or what, but his boat is generally very fast. It might be worth a trip to Hot Springs in late September to poke around and maybe pick his brain if he's willing. I just haven't a clue who he is, just know he's been there a while.

pdboats

Probationary User
baitcaster if your still interested in more HP let me know. I live in louisiana also. I race a omc and can do what you need.

Fl Boy in ILL

Texan

You are thinking of Larry Rowe from Hot springs, he run a Nitrous fed OMC on a 1/4 Master, Billy Bowers is usally with him at the races and he owns Bowers marine in Russelville, Ar. Both are very knowledgable and helpful with the OMC's.

Rick

Texan

Rick:
I've got a Mercury hanging off the back and odn't plan on switching untill I am forced to. I just remember the bad arse Rude running at Lake Catherine in years past. Nothing like that 6 second, highly modified clamp on we were all rooting for on Sunday.
Bill