Search results

1. silverbullet02

Watts bar rally itinerary?

I know it’s pretty loose, but anybody have any ideas of what day there’s a spring city run, a kingston run up the Emory and maybe to harriman, a Long Island run, etc…? Need to do just a little bit of planning.
  2. silverbullet02

Test

Tickles
  3. silverbullet02

Boatmate trailer from 1995 xb2003

Has some rust on the right rear in a spot and the rear crossmember, tried to show it in pictures. Found an aluminum trailer for the boat so I don’t need this one anymore. Asking $500 obo.
  4. silverbullet02

Put an aluminum trailer under the 2003.

Well, new to me anyway. 2012 Magic Tilt I picked up from another boat, put bunks on to fit mine. Still have a little left to do but it’s on there. I have some ratchet tie downs to put on before I go too far. The outside boards don’t touch so I left them for now, may take them off later on...
  5. silverbullet02

Rough itinerary for rally

I know this rally isn't scheduled out like those in the past, but do we have a rough idea of which direction everybody wants to head each day? Hopefully we'll make a run up to the sand bar on the Emory one day, would like to bring the family that day. That's the best place for the kids to...
  6. silverbullet02

Tall vs. short vs. no windshield on XB-2003

Anybody done any back to back testing? I always run the tall windshield on my boat and every time I think about putting the short one on I look at all the bug splats on there and just leave the tall one on. I'm gonna try the short one and then take it off one of these days to see how much it...
  7. silverbullet02

Recommendations on a new trailer?

The old boatmate is getting a little rusty and it's time to start researching a new trailer for it. Aluminum sounds nice but not necessary depending on price. Anybody have any experiences? Thanks!
  8. silverbullet02

How about all that water?

Hows everybody doing around here? Lake levels shot up like a rocket. Most of them are full and then some.
  9. silverbullet02

Laser ECU drivers

When the drivers stop working, is it usually because they're loose or because they're bad?
  10. silverbullet02

LED replacement bulbs for navigation lights

Been thinking about putting LED replacement bulbs in my bow and stern lights. Anybody have any experience with them or any brands specifically? I've had some leds in my camper and really liked how little current they drew.
  11. silverbullet02

Bench seat stuck in xb-2003

Anybody ever have their seat get stuck? I imagine mine's been in too long and got corroded. Being a '95, it has that lip on the floor under the front edge of the seat making it hard to get anything in there to pry, and I don't wanna break anything. I can reach in the rear access hole and feel...
  12. silverbullet02

2 button steering wheel trim switch

Trim buttons from my old xtb. $20tyd
  13. silverbullet02

What's an easy way to remove hardened tree sap?

I had stuff like this on my Trans Am 13 years ago and the guys at the body shop came out with something and it wiped right off, don't know what it was tho.
  14. silverbullet02

Crispy voltage regulator wire

Explains why my tach wasn't working yesterday. Never seen one that bad before.
  15. silverbullet02

Nice day on Wats Bar

Water temp is already 82 up on the Emory River. Nobody up there makes for great skiing. Volleyball net isn't looking so good tho.
  16. silverbullet02

Ft Loudon this morning

Went up on loudon after work this morning, caught a few lm bass, white bass and a cat. Nothing huge but not a bad morning.
  17. silverbullet02

Who all has ran Spinelli props?

Just wondering how this prop would run on an 02 or 03. The dr4 runs great on my boat, never tried one of the 3 blades.
  18. silverbullet02

88 XTB-21. 2.4 200

Posting this for a guy I work with. 88 XTB, recently rebuilt 2.4 200, 24 volt motor guide troller, and 2 graphs I believe. Boat needs carpet and there is some damage to the front port side from hitting a dock, pic below. He has the cover for the bucket seat and it's in good shape. That's...
  19. silverbullet02

Pro ET engine height

I ran a 26 Pro ET the other day, and by the other day I mean 2 or 3 couple months ago, but one thing I noticed is it had a LOT of bite. So much I had trouble hitting the limiter. This is the first prop I've ran that at 40-45mph I can trim up and the nose keeps coming higher. Little to no...