Who all has ran Spinelli props?

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just wondering how this prop would run on an 02 or 03. The dr4 runs great on my boat, never tried one of the 3 blades.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Brian, talk to Donny Chu. Yeah he's a Bullet guy but we won't hold that against him...too much..lol

GotMyAlly

I drove one on Andy Humphrey's XB03 once. I don't know the history of the prop or what it was built for, but it was not a good fit for an Allison. That thing torqued the hull over rub-rail deep above 70. Not an issue of driving it on the pad, it just wanted to lay over and stay there.

whipper

I had a 29 that was good on the top end but not so good everywhere else. Hole shot was less then stellar midrange was not even there but it would just go and go and go to reach a real good top end. Because of all the areas it wasnt good it took way longer to reach top speed over props that are good from the start. Maybe worked it would be different as some guys have liked them. I didnt want to be bothered putting any more into it.

rocko71

I have a 27p just like the pic you got up top I run on my bullet/promax from time to time, it has killer holeshot and midrange, and runs decent on top too, but doesn't like to carry a fishing load well. It works ok when I'm by myself but wont carry a load with 2. I always thought itd be a killer prop for a 2002 with a 260 or 280, something you can rev on up there.