Search results

1. xb03fs

2+2-250 new personal best

2. xb03fs

Open bow top cap for xb21

Would be pretty interesting .
  3. xb03fs

With the Bimini top, mismatched wind screens

95 temps and 70% humidity. Todd (Hydromotive) and Tim powell were right needed to take foil off to behave at wot. More there but lost knob holding bench in and had to stop testing. If lifted up and was almost gone... Notice tall windscreen on passenger side... 30 didn't drive well with...
  4. xb03fs

Xb21 setback question

Anyone ever try less setback than the factory 8" no wedge 8.5" negative wedge configuration. I ask the factory and the said they never tried less. Given what I learned with my 2.5 200 I *think less setback could work. At wot it is great with 3 liter and 8.5". With my 200 it was great at both...
  5. xb03fs

Hydromotive p5x

Anyone ever run one? Found out my son (5) likes to tube at 10.2-10.8 mph... It was tough to Maintain that speed and nose was Still pretty high. Nose didn't want to come down till 13 /14 mph. Nephew liked To ski at 18 mph. Which was also tricky, but less tricky to maintain. Wondering if this...
  6. xb03fs

Xb21 raised bench with trash bin

Very well thought out by mr Allison. Even center cusion is held on in a way it could easily be swapped with a step or replaced by itself. Wide, keep the trash can and raised. What more could be wanted
  7. xb03fs

Coned torqumaster 250xs

Anyone have any experience? Motor I am buying dosent have a sportmaster so I am having it coned. Don't see where anyone has ran one on an xb21 into the 90s. There is a guy on bbc that has one that says it runs great but hasn't run hard... Seems there is an issue with them on strokers with...
  8. xb03fs

Information for XB21 Benches...

As you all may know I have been thinking of adding a bench for some time. On the XB21 2+2 and XB21 prosport there are two versions, for your information.... One is a bench similar to a xb2003 bench, it sits flat on the floor, you lose access to the trash can/minnow bucket. It is the cost of...
  9. xb03fs

2.5 200 With svs

SVS 1995 mid 1998 block Rebuilt in 2009 Cle coned by Titus 7500 rev limited box by Dennis Hoffman Hnr fiberglass Alien cowling with custom alien cover Will include empty housing in case you don't need coned lower. New stator and trigger last spring Heads are stock to best of my knowledge always...
  10. xb03fs

84.5 new best with the 200 on my 2+2

82.7 upriver 84.5 down so I guess technically 83 and change but it is what it is. 25xob was at 7000 last time I glimpsed at it maybe a few more, 1/2" above.. Might be time for some more pitch. 2.5 200
  11. xb03fs

26 drag4 with extra lift

$550 obo Ran one tank of gas on my xb21 81 at 6400 solo and 75 with 3 adults around 6200. It makes good mph just I have a different driving style.
  12. xb03fs

Always wanted to try a drag Iv

I love my hydromotives but I have always wanted to try one of these. Probably better suited to when I had a xb2003 but it is getting some tweaks (a lot of lift added) to try and make this cool looking prop run well
  13. xb03fs

Well

I decided I am going to pull one of my trolling batteries for the rally since I am underpowered and will have 4 in the boat...... Getting super excited
  14. xb03fs

Twist step jackplate ladder $70 to your door

314 323 6036 modified with flat step and non skid can text photos
  15. xb03fs

6" setback spacer with rise $100 Tyd in us

314 323 6036 can text photos is in garage
  16. xb03fs

For the people not participating in Saturdays fishing event

Saturday I think I am going to prop down for waterskiing, going to bring the ski pole, bimini and the small prop, my Connelly and a set of combos. Hopefully one of you locals will know of a good area with a nearby beach
  17. xb03fs

XB21 Shifter

Has anyone thought shifting would improve on the XB21 if the slot was a little bit longer? It seems that the shifter when properly adjusted for forward barely engages in reverse and when properly adjusted for reverse barley engages in forward. I checked at the motor and it used just a small...
  18. xb03fs

Xb21 with wedges

anyone you find yourselves with not enough positive trim.? I have not tried wot yet with the wedges and less setback but I find myself using all of my trim pretty much cruising around 45/50.
  19. xb03fs

How the ladder will look

This is how it's going to look. Have to make a couple minor adjustments to the brackets . Those curved transoms make the brackets difficult to make up.... The bottom part I am going to epoxy or 5200 however 5200 supposedly Dosent stick well to stainless....I am thinking epoxy will be best...
  20. xb03fs

Waterpump gasket adhesive??

What glue do you guys use to glue down the waterpump gaskets? I seem to blow through waterpumps several times a year...Just was reading and found this is common for you guys???