Search results

1. P

I just wanna try the picture thing :)

2. P

Screamandfly

Anybody else having problems getting on. My login isn't working
  3. P

2013 "Quake on Town Lake" Mt. Pleasant, TX July 20-21

We are just under 4 weeks away from the 2013 "Quake". Any and all outboard racing organizations welcome. You can check out rules for all classes at www.deepsouthracing.net. ODBA guys looking for a place to have a good time and race your boat in July ya'll are more than welcome at Mt. Pleasant...
  4. P

DSRA Catahoula April 6-7

Here's a video a guy on FB put together. Give you an idea about the race site http://youtu.be/-E9-vhjUjjM Also another one from my camera http://youtu.be/rZ7ApJp5fT0
  5. P

Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump

Sold sold sold
  6. P

26 ET cut from Tillman

Have a real nice 26 ET that Tillman cut from a Flo Torque chopper. Comes with a small hub. Send me a text and I can text you pics. I can post regular pics if needed. 500 shipped. Thanks, Erik 318 560 7510
  7. P

Mercury 849849 A6 ecu

Need to generate some funds so I'm selling one of my ecu's. Just back from Brucato with a clean bill of health. 925 shipped. Erik 318 560 7510
  8. P

****DSRA $10,000 purse for Mt Pleasant, Tx race****

The DSRA is yet again putting up a 10,000 purse for the Mt. Pleasant, Tx. race to be held at Town Lake on July 21st and 22nd! And on top of that,local sponsors have kicked in a additional 100 to 150 bucks per class to the winner and a extra 50 for second place. That will put the total purse...
  9. P

***280 tuner***

I'm looking for a stock 280 tuner. No exh plate and not interested in any other tuners. Pm me if you have one you want to sell. Thanks, Erik
  10. P

A few videos from DSRA Catahoula race

1/8 mile action from our race last weekend in Catahoula, La A few from Prostock, Gas, and Outlaw http://youtu.be/tSoIbs6WL-A http://youtu.be/rZ7ApJp5fT0
  11. P

Mike Nass cowling raffled for DSRA

Mike Nass was kind enough to provide a cowl for us to benefit our high points fund. Let me know if you have any questions ALL DSRA RACERS!!!!!!! HNS DONATED MERCURY CARBON FIBER COWLING!!! Thanks to Taco - HNS has donated the cowling at no expense to DSRA. The Cowling will raise $5,000...
  12. P

WANTED Mariner Alien Cowl

Have a friend looking for a clean 2.5 Mariner Alien. Has money ready to buy Jason Gibson 409 460 4220
  13. P

2002 SS 2000 Comp

Listing this for a friend. The ad is over on Byuboyz. I'm sure if you call Gary he will email you pics but the boat is white with black windshield. Gary assured me this weekend the boat is very clean. Best deal I've seen on an 02 model and Gary is super nice guy 2002 SS Comp . This very...
  14. P

2004 Allison XR2001

Listing this for Tray 2004 ALLISON DRAG RED/BLACK NO EXPENCE SPARED ALWAYS KEPT IN A CLIMATE CONTROLLED GARAGE OE INCLOSED TRAILER. DIGITAL TRIM COMPUTER, FUEL PRESS WATER PRESS 11000 RECALL TACH(ALL AUTOMETER) SET UP FOR 3 BATTERIES. 7 OR 8 GAL FUEL CELL WITH 1 GALON VAPOR TANK DUAL FUEL...
  15. P

XL Lifeline

Great condition but needs recertification if used for racing. Expired in 96 but when I bought it a couple years ago it had never been worn. Been in a Lifeline bag in a closet it's whole life. Black in color, XL 46-48. Comes with the bag. 325 shipped. Thanks, Erik 318 560 7510
  16. P

WTB Small Sportmaster propshaft/clutch dog

Can pick it up in Jasper. Must be in good shape. No junk. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Erik 318 560 7510
  17. P

**DSRA racing in Mt Pleasant, Tx**

Thought I'd let everybody within driving distance know that DSRA is having a race on Town Lake in Mt Pleasant, Tx this weekend. Expecting great weather and a great turnout of boats at beautiful venue. Hope some of y'all in driving distance will come down and watch some heads up drag racing.
  18. P

Drag fairing for XR2001

White in color. Older style but brand new from Allison. Never been drilled to put on a boat. Will not ship but can bring it to the Gulfport race May 21st. 400 bucks. Thanks, Erik
  19. P

Stainless Marine Trim Indicator for 15" Mercury

Great shape. Everything included. 200 shipped
  20. P

2005 drop on 280 powerhead

Pristine condition. 29 original hours. 7500 plus shipping