2004 Allison XR2001

patches

Listing this for Tray

2004 ALLISON DRAG RED/BLACK NO EXPENCE SPARED ALWAYS KEPT IN A CLIMATE CONTROLLED GARAGE OE INCLOSED TRAILER.
DIGITAL TRIM COMPUTER, FUEL PRESS WATER PRESS 11000 RECALL TACH(ALL AUTOMETER) SET UP FOR 3 BATTERIES. 7 OR 8 GAL FUEL CELL WITH 1 GALON VAPOR TANK DUAL FUEL PUMPS. 5500-6000 WORTH OF BOTTOM MODS/BLUEPRINTING DONE TO THE HULL BY ALLISON. WING PLATES, 6-8 SHORT SHAFT JACKPLATE. ALLISON COVER. THIS BOAT HAS THE NEW STYLE DRAG FAIRING AND ALSO INCLUDED IS A OLD STYLE DRAG FAIRING AND FRONT COVER IN BLACK(THE ONE THAT HAS THE ZEUSE FASTENERS IN IT)THIS BOAT IS FULLY RIGGED AND JUST BOLT ON POWER AND GO RACE OR RIDE. IT LIKE BRAND NEW.
OBO
Tray Archer 817 229 7197

Tray Archer

Brack call me I will make ya ha hell of a deal this would be a good winter project for ya. hows retirement hope you are enjoing it
Tray

Brack

Dang Guyz...you know I'm on a fixed income now......and Cindy has lots of winter time project..s for me

LMAO.......Tray.....I will call ya this week,when I get a chance

On Tap

Hey Tray, Beautiful Boat!!

I'm not in the market to buy, however I have a question about your XR (I hope you don't mind) why the small tires on the trailer?

Just wondering...I've never seen that before.

K

patches

This boat was kept in an enclosed trailer, hence the narrower trailer under it. Oughta tell you something about the condition of the boat. Hasn't seen the outside world very much

Tray Archer

Patch is right but it a go down the road trailer also...you get the best od both worlds. Tires are 6 ply radials. I pulled it from memphis to dallas.. 450 miles tandem towing with no problems what so ever.

Tray Archer

To the top
Start the New Year Right
When its gone Some one is gonna kick them selves there isnt another one like this for sale with all the rigging and bottom mods and blueprinting