Search results

1. aaronmt

Setback effect on Blowout speed?

Not a Allison question but trying to get others ideas on it. On our 98 Velocity im running 10"s of setback and still feel I need to run more positive trim then I should.Ive seen 83.5 and believe there is a bit left but also know im nearing the blowout speed of the Torquemaster.I ran it with...
  2. aaronmt

Wtb High Allison buckets

Looking for tall allison buckets with white shell.I dont need covers just the buckets themselves.
  3. aaronmt

Oregon----Bama?

My family are Washington Huskies fans first and foremost.We been rebuilding for a few years and had 4 out 5 are starting offensive line out for the year injured before the season started.The days of Tyrone Willingham ruind are program for 5 years....All that being said....I for one would love to...
  4. aaronmt

Tall front Allison buckets?

IM thinking about redoing our velocitys interior this winter and would like to save weight.Could someone give me the dimension roughly of the front seats.Our Gs had them and i think theyd work good in the velocity and save weight.If anyone has some out of there boat and could weigh them with the...
  5. aaronmt

wtb dragplate

wtb skid planer Looking to buy a skid planer.Im going to try to see if it will work with some modifcation on our Velocity.Pm me or email me at aaronmt73@yahoo.com
  6. aaronmt

Lake Shasta camping.

This is Rachelle. Our vacation this year is late August and we were thinking traveling to Lake Shasta. We have never been to shasta and curious on what campgrounds are great to stay at. We have our camper and boat so it would be nice to have full amenities if possible and a boat launch in the...
  7. aaronmt

weight loss and speed gains?

I no longer have a Allison,we just needed a bigger boat for our water here.So we have a 22 Velocity O/B.Ive been working on our boat alot lately.Im just kinda courious how much weight effects top end.Granted I know this is no Allison.However all thing equal it basically comes down to power to...
  8. aaronmt

Wtb turbo 26 or 27 txp 3 blade

Looking for a turbo txp 26 or 27 with pvs holes.Please Pm me with what you may have.Thanks Aaron
  9. aaronmt

wtb 3.0 liter ally foil

Looking for 3.0 liter allison foil..Please pm me with ya have and how much your looking to get .Thanks Aaron
  10. aaronmt

2 Cmc 6 " Jackplates

Cmc 6" jackplate I have one 6" cmc manual jackplate model ml-65.Its under a year old and was only used a couple months.I will take 200 shipped or tarde for a 25p trophy plus.My email is aaronmt73@yahoo.com
  11. aaronmt

Carbon fiber foil???

I ran a allison foil on my Grandsport and loved it for keeping it on plane at low speeds.I know there's a guy that makes carbon fiber foils that are similar to the allys.Does anyone have a number or contact info for him.Id like to order one for our 3.0 liter on our 22 Velocity.Thanks Aaron
  12. aaronmt

Oh how the mighty have fallen!!!

ALABAMA DONE!!!!! :LMAO: You had to know it was comeing, Arkanas almost had your number.Turns out the 19th ranked South Carolina was to much for a #1 Alabama team to handle.
  13. aaronmt

ltb 23 trophy plus

Must be in very good shap.Please call Aaron 360 204 8653
  14. aaronmt

R.I.P My good friend.

Lost a very good friend this weekend.Hes been my boat buddy off and on for 6 years.Silverbullet was there to comfort me,so that helped alot.Some people have had mixed feelings twords him.Ive never turned my back on him.I have his twin here to help through the tuff times... Thanks to Brian for...
  15. aaronmt

Never been so sickend in my life.

This guy is selling his boat on SNF and puts this video up of him with his family running 55mph is a hydrostream.He is wearing a life jacket as his wife and toddler sit next to him with nothing on at all.His response is they wouldnt be in the boat if he was running faster.I know this not a...
  16. aaronmt

Next generation of Allison jackplates...?

Looks like this may be the next big thing for a allison.Dont even bother talking about 14", lets get it waaaaaaay back there.If you aint over 2ft seback your not even in the ballpark.:LMAO:
  17. aaronmt

WTB 6" hydrualic jack with gauge.

We are looking for a CMC or similar hydraulic jackplate with gauge.Cant be engraved its not going on an allison.Must be in very nice condition.Ready to buy yesterday. Please send me a email aaronmt73@yahoo.com I check constantly and were ready to buy.Thanks Aaron
  18. aaronmt

No longer an Allisonowner!!!

We are oficially no long Ally owners.Just dropped our Grandsport off to the truck driver.The 225x left last week headed for Florida,its going on a Donzi sweet 16:gasp.The GS is headed to New York.Havent heard what power the new guy is gonna be running. Weve had alot of fun and met alot of...
  19. aaronmt

Grandsport w/o power

We are needing to goto a bigger boat.Two years ago I put new factory interior,Autometer gauges, Clarion stereo with 6 speakers and 12" Rapid Jack Magnum.Has hydraulic steering,full Allison and a aluminum trailer as well.I have a lot of pics I can email.$8500.We are located in Washington...
  20. aaronmt

he finally asked!!

On 12/12 in Leavenworth, WA during the Christmas tree lighting Aaron finally asked me to marry him after 6 1/2 years together. I couldnt be happier and want to share it. It is more then I could have ever asked for and is really good quality!!! We will start talking about the date after the...