R.I.P My good friend.

aaronmt

Lost a very good friend this weekend.Hes been my boat buddy off and on for 6 years.Silverbullet was there to comfort me,so that helped alot.Some people have had mixed feelings twords him.Ive never turned my back on him.I have his twin here to help through the tuff times... Thanks to Brian for haveing the twin.

And no It did not sling a blade we hit a log at 60mph..

Attachments

Last edited:

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ah yes, 'twas a sad day. She was the inspiration for the one I bought, albeit mine ended up being more shiny. Lackluster or not, she lived a good life. Who would've known her fate would've been a random log in the puget sound. Her memory will be with us forever tho. I have put up another pic of her prior to her last run. (getting us back to the ramp). RIP!

JOHN, GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GET YOUR MOTOR TOGETHER! HECK, EVEN MY BOAT IS FASTER THAN YOURS RIGHT NOW! GEEZ!!! :punch

Brian :wink

RedAllison

That must be one of the "newer & stronger" Trophys. Instead of a full 3.25-3.5 blades that one only ended up a 3.75 blader.

:big grin
RA

J

John Richied

Don't toss that prop, if anything send it to me. If you cut the damaged and the opposing blade off it would make a good test wheel!
A new life for your old friend!
You know Gary I thought you were going to suggest knocking the other opposing blade off and having a 2 blade prop