Search results

1. aaronmt

Optimax Injector cleaning

No worries, I do have a 300xs.
  2. aaronmt

I honestly don't even know what to say to that.Wow.
  3. aaronmt

So,your saying you use this cocktail and have really dirty fuel rails?Almost seems your paying twice, once for the snake oil and second to clean it out.
  4. aaronmt

Cummins

03 Cummins dually 4dr 4wd auto..with Bigfoot camper nearly 4k and towing much heavier boat then an allison I get 15 at 70 weighing about 17000k.Truck has exhaust ,small tune,intake.I don't drive fast just set the cruise and forget about it.
  5. aaronmt

Turbo TXP Props

I have a 28 txp 3 blade with PVS I had a spare I'd be willing to sell.
  6. aaronmt

Painful Super Bowl

As well as it should haunt him.He bought into the media hype himself that he was superman as well as his recievers.I knew from the first snap he had nothing to answer the speed and strength of our defense.Hes lucky it wasnt worse when he through over the middle trying to force it, could of been...
  7. aaronmt

J.C. or Tooters

Ive had 2 JC lower, couldnt of been happeier with either he does great work.
  8. aaronmt

250 vs 300 XS

Correct,03-05 all require higher octane.The 05 is the best out of the box with its 6400 limiter.The 03-04 had a 5850 limiter which made it hard to prop but is the exact same motor as the 05 on everything else.Simon flashes the computer so that the limiter is 6800 on any of the 3 years.The...
  9. aaronmt

250 vs 300 XS

I was typing that on a cell phone and somehow erased half of what I was typing.The 250xs is nowhere neer 340hp.
  10. aaronmt

250 vs 300 XS

The 280hp was a 250xs with Simon ecu/flywheel/poppit diverter/hyrdrotec tuner...The 340 hp is a different motor, thats the 300xs we have now with the DBR kit.The Simon ecu on the 250xs really just allows the motor to turn up a bit higher stock 03-05 250xs make neer 280hp stock.
  11. aaronmt

250 vs 300 XS

2003-2005 250xs are the strongest ones 05 is the best out of the box because it has the higher limiter.2003-2005 have more compression the the 06 and above so the have a bit more hp and require premium.The 03-4 are identical except the limiter.The 05 250xs is around 280hp where as 300xs is about...
  12. aaronmt

XTB years of build any wood?

Silverbullet02 had one, I think it was a 89 and had no wood.Flat out an amazing hull.Twice the hull the Gs and 2003 are.I had his with a bone stock 94 pro max 150 to 84.7 and ran out of lake.I think there was 85-87 in the boat in the right situation.God have mercy on your passenger though,not...
  13. aaronmt

Top end testing - how far to you run

Good rule of thumb Dave is to lift before your on the dirt.Ive always had my best numbers on Long Lake,Its about a mile long.However you got about 3/4 of it you can use.
  14. aaronmt

84 or bust?

Keep her pinned.....Down River
  15. aaronmt

lifting weights

I use to lift a lot at least for my size.Flat bench 275x3 no spot incline 245x5 and 340x3 for decline.I did all those weight completely natural and weighing 168lbs at 5'8".I don't lift heavy like that anymore simply because its hard for me to not look to bulky fairly quickly.Back then I ate a...
  16. aaronmt

225x

Lighter batteries I here are the key.
  17. aaronmt

Need XTB set up help

14" about a 1/4" below the pad and a 26 chopper 2 uncut
  18. aaronmt

Dammmm...it's Football season

Big year up here in the pacific northwest.The University of Washington Huskys have a brand new stadium and don't forget about the Seattle Seahawks.