Search results

1. N

XTB21 Console Facelift

Had some new dash panels made out of aluminum. Also had a new switch panel made with new rocker switches. Had 8 gauges in this console before. Really no need for all dat with the smartcraft for the engine. I think it turned out clean.
  2. N

Gaffrig Trim Gauge 270 deg sweep/ Mercury

35 plus shipping. 2255710816 call or text for pics
  3. N

28.5 Hydromotive X-OT

Started life as a 27. Got the prop from Jay Martin Propellers a few years ago. I think he did the work on it. I have ran it maybe 3 times. Too nice of a prop to ding up fishing. Been hanging in my garage collecting dust. $450 Text or call for pictures. 2255710816
  4. N

Allison Red Book

Can someone please send me a copy. jessedemars@yahoo.com
  5. N

Allison Facebook Page

It has been a little more active this past week. They have put up a few pics of new boats. Sounds like they kind of doing a little advertising.
  6. N

250xs

How much does the 20 inch mid weigh?
  7. N

Some New Carpet!!

During[/IMG] During[/IMG] After[/IMG] After[/IMG] And a special thanks to Baitcaster for helping me out!!
  8. N

Dual opposed cable steering

I have a complete set up that came out of a 1996 xtb-21. All hardware included. Also comes with steering wheel and trim switch. $300. I can send pics via email or text message. 225-571-0816
  9. N

27 Tempest Plus

$300. Paid 350 from Allison when they had their prop sale. Only been ran ab 5 times. Email me for pics. jessed@performance-br.com SOLD
  10. N

Shifting Gears

225 optimax. Its not fully shifting into reverse 100% of the time. At first launch it does it the most. If I make a run down river and back to ramp it starts working fine. Kinda weird. Usually these kinds of things either work or not! Basically it will go in forward fine but grinds and...
  11. N

Hydromotive OT

27 Hydromotive OT 425tyd! Please contact email if interested! jessed@performance-br.com
  12. N

pic

Pic of my old A boat!
  13. N

xb-21

Some good info!! http://www.fishingworld.com/vDealers/TN/LindasLakesideMarine/UploadedImages/SiteImages/TrailerBoats2010issu-AllisonBoats.pdf
  14. N

Allison Calendar

Anyone putting another one together for 2011??
  15. N

27 Hydromotive OT

The guy that owned it prior to me had the blades thinned!! I've only run it a few times since I bought it, and it hauls the mail fer sure!! 450 tyd!! Email me for pics, a friend will post some on here soon! jessed@performance-br.com Thanks, Jesse..
  16. N

xb-21/300xs

Anyone on here have one hangin out on their boat lift on the diversion canal, between Kevins and petty amite?? South Louisiana!! Seen it the other day, badd azz!!
  17. N

Spark Plugs and Opti Max

How often or how many hours should they be changed?? Thanks!!
  18. N

What causes this??

I've ran a few different props in the past and never really had anyone tell me the true cause of this!! When u take off to get on plane I notice some props will spin up in rpms jst as the bow breaks over!! It's like it slips only at that break over point!! Bites hard on the bottom end when...
  19. N

26 Trophy Plus

Its a few years old but a 9/10! $300.. I can email pics.. jessed@performance-br.com SOLD!! Thanks Allison Owners!!
  20. N

Kvd

He is da man!!