Search results

1. 99hawk

99 XB 03/ 06 Sport XS 225

I'm putting my 99 XB 03/06 Sport XS 225 up for sale. With my current family situation and job, I have no time to use it. The boat has a 70lb MinnKota trolling motor, 3 batteries with onboard charger, 2 color gps Hummingbirds, Center steering with turn signal trim, Slide seat, replaced back...
  2. 99hawk

Complete 2.5 Mercury JSRE 260 with 20" Mid, CLE case

SOLD! I'm selling my complete JSRE 260. It was rebuilt 28 hours ago by Jay Extra components that were replaced were PCU by Brucato, stator, trigger, and oval port tuner Torque tab is missing from skeg JSRE Mods - Cut front case half, angle cut air horn, angle cut reed plates, TDR reed...
  3. 99hawk

Pro XS 225 or 250s on XB 03

It's like beating a dead horse, but how many 03's are out there with the new 3L mercs. How do they handle? I would do it right now, if safety wasn't my concern. Hard to justify a new XB21 when it is used 3 weeks out of the year. My 260 will be in the for sale section of the forum today if I...
  4. 99hawk

Merc 250XS looking for a Slimfast diet

Probably beating a dead horse, but I haven't had much luck finding very many performance sites for the 3.0l. Are there any ways to reliably put a 3.0l on a diet to at least get down to 440lbs? 15" mid maybe or possibly a different cowlings?
  5. 99hawk

Upgrade XB03 vs New ProSport

Decisions, decisions, decisions, I need some opinions. I'm on my 4th season of owning my XB03/260 and love it. My wife and I decided to have a little one this year (late bloomers). I foresee the future of my XB pulling the little one around and becoming more of a family boat. (Wife wants a...
  6. 99hawk

Rex Foot Throttle

Cleaning out my garage. This foot throttle was in my boat and I wanted a Hot Foot, so I replaced it. The top of the foot is shaved off, but it is in good working order with I believe a 16ft throttle cable. If interested I will measure the cable. $50 obo.
  7. 99hawk

Bottom part of rear seat for XB03

When I bought the boat the top part of the seat was missing so I ordered a new seat. This has been sitting in my garage for the last couple of years. It needs to be recovered. $40 obo.
  8. 99hawk

Outboard dealer

I have been entertaining the idea of a new Mercury 200 XS ROS and I ran across a dealer that sells internationally . Their price is way reasonable. Has anyone bought anything from http://www.rahayudini.com/
  9. 99hawk

Mercury 200XS ROS on a Allison?

Has anyone tried the new Mercury 200 ROS on an Allison? I have been thinking about a new engine, and didn't know if it would work on my 03.
  10. 99hawk

94 260 worth

I was just curious to see what anyone thinks a 1994 260 is worth with a 20" mid, cle lower with an A27 box. It supposedly has a little over 100 hours and never been touched. Oh, and it doesn't idle very good, though the compression was even.
  11. 99hawk

Exhaust plate and tuner help

I have a Mercury 2.5 260 efi and I would like to know how to identify if the exhaust plate and diffuser are the correct ones. I have a feeling that they are not the right ones. Thanks for any help. Scott
  12. 99hawk

Prop for 260/ xb2003

What props are guys running on xb03's with a merc 260? Looking to get a prop for pulling a skier and one for running down the lake.
  13. 99hawk

Mercury 260 ecu's

Does anyone have a good used A6, A63 or A13? I think mine is misbehaving.
  14. 99hawk

Water Temp Sender

Does anyone know how to check the sender on a 1996 2.5 260? The reason I ask is that I'm having issues with 2 gauges, my fuel and temp. Seems like the fuel is stuck on Full and the temp is stuck at 60 when the key is on. I'm guessing it is a ground but I want to make sure that the sender is...
  15. 99hawk

XB 03 flush mount pedestal seat

I tried searching for this and didn't come up with anything. Has anyone put a flush mount pedestal in their xb 03 and if so where did you find it?
  16. 99hawk

Water Pressure

I'm new to boating and I have been seeing a lot of posts on the forums about water pressure. I have a 2.5 260 with a low water pickup what should it read on the gauge going down the lake.
  17. 99hawk

Mildly ported 260 goes flat at 3200rpm

I just bought an XB03 with a 260. Needing some advise. The engine was just rebuilt, it had 2 hours on it. Items that were replaced by the builder: Bearings, pistons, Stator and trigger, reed valves, gaskets. The builder did a very nice job on it. I have ran 1.5 tanks of fuel through it. I...
  18. 99hawk

Electrical Schematic

Does anyone have an electrical schematic for an XB 2003? My fuel guage isn't working properly and I would like to fix it. I have also been finding extra wires, switches, and cut wires:banghead. I would like to make everything right, so it works properly. Thanks, Scott.
  19. 99hawk

Service Manual

I have been looking to get a service manual for my 2.5 260 hp Promax. I have found a few different ones out there, but I have also seen some bad reviews. Does anyone have a specific one they like? Thanks.
  20. 99hawk

Omaha, NE Area

Is there anyone in the Omaha area that owns an XB-03? If so, I would like to see it and if possible go for a ride. I have been salivating for the last 4 years to be able to get an Allison. I had one bought 4 years ago, but my wife lost her job the day before we were going to go get it. We...