Complete 2.5 Mercury JSRE 260 with 20" Mid, CLE case

99hawk

SOLD!

I'm selling my complete JSRE 260. It was rebuilt 28 hours ago by Jay

Extra components that were replaced were PCU by Brucato, stator, trigger, and oval port tuner

Torque tab is missing from skeg

JSRE Mods - Cut front case half, angle cut air horn, angle cut reed plates, TDR reed valves, cut and CC heads to 34cc, lightened the rods and pistons and angle cut the pistons.

Not the right setup for my current situation. I purchased a 225 pro xs to replace it. I live in Omaha, but the motor will be in Dallas, TX next week.

Asking $7500 or best offer

402-618-4282 Scott

Attachments

Last edited:

99hawk

I need a favor. Can someone link this thread on Scream and Fly. I haven't posted there in a long time and would like to get the word out. Thanks for your help.

Dave Hensley

I'm selling my complete JSRE 260. It was rebuilt 28 hours ago by Jay

Extra components that were replaced were PCU by Brucato, stator, trigger, and oval port tuner

Torque tab is missing from skeg

JSRE Mods - Cut front case half, angle cut air horn, angle cut reed plates, TDR reed valves, cut and CC heads to 34cc, lightened the rods and pistons and angle cut the pistons.

Not the right setup for my current situation. I purchased a 225 pro xs to replace it. I live in Omaha, but the motor will be in Dallas, TX next week.

Asking $7500 or best offer

402-618-4282 Scott
Just interested you mentioned angle cutting the pistons. Was this a chamfer around the circumference of the piston to imitate raising the port height?

99hawk

Dave,

I assume so. It had just got home from Jay's shop when I bought it. Jay put it all together for the guy.