Search results

1. fasteddie

Mothers Day weekend

Dave get your butt over to the bar on mothers day weekend. I'm going to be there!!!!
  2. fasteddie

Franklin,NC

Was someone on here pulling a XB 21 down the Georgia road (us 441) today?
  3. fasteddie

Looking for a 30 Et

Anyone got one they want to sell?
  4. fasteddie

1999 xb 2003

1999 XB 2003 with 260 This boat is one of one with this color scheme. Very clean always garage kept. Carpet is in good condition. Motor guide 71 lb trolling motor with new batteries last spring. Garmin fish finder 250 on bow with Garmin GPS map 172c on dash. Motor has 55 hours since rebuild...
  5. fasteddie

260 for sale

I have decided to sell my 260. It's a 99 power head with a 97 midsection. 47 hours since Jeff Calbaugh (Hot Prop) rebuilt it. New nic by ruck Wizzard pistons. 130 lbs compression across all 6. I am going to try to put the pics in a photobucket link also. Complete less lower unit. $8000...
  6. fasteddie

Boatmate Wheel Bearings

Does anyone know what size wheel bearings and seals would be on a 1999 modle trailer. I have called and emailed Boatmate with no response. Thanks Ed
  7. fasteddie

Something to ponder..Do you know Jack Schitt

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt!" Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way. Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer...
  8. fasteddie

Boat Crash on youtube

All the more reason to wear your gear. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UEETjztLqI
  9. fasteddie

Six pack Mills

call me tomorrow afternoon. melissa said she is ready for a trip to the bar. Ed
  10. fasteddie

rmills280

You got PMS :laughing Kruton how bout giving me a call 8285065747 you can call to rmills
  11. fasteddie

Six pack mills Kruton

Ya'll got pm
  12. fasteddie

Hey Tmoad

How the boat run? I saw you headed out was it Monday or Tuesday can't remember. you were haulin a$$ when you passed me in Sylva.
  13. fasteddie

Top Cap Wanted

I find myself in need of a top cap for a big bearing mrec 260. If anyone has on they would be willing to let go please let me know. Thanks! Ed
  14. fasteddie

Could someone tell me

could someone tell me the diffrence between a promax and an optimax? Thanks Ed
  15. fasteddie

Seal blowing out

It seems that I keep blowing out the seal on the crankshaft that is under the flywheel. I had it replaced about a month ago and it has started blowing fuel and oil agian. The guy that replaced it for me said it was OK to run it with the bad seal it would just make a mess of the motor. Just...
  16. fasteddie

Trailer brake ??

Could someone give me the short course on how to get the caliper off on a boatmate trailer? Seems that it stuck some time ago. Me being about half deaf could not here anything going on, now I got a small problem. :oops: Thanks Ed
  17. fasteddie

Spark Plugs?

I know it's here somewhere but if someone knows off the top of their head what the best plugs for a 260 are could you please dial me in. Thanks Ed
  18. fasteddie

260 water hoses?

This may be a dumb question but I think the only dumb one is the one you don't ask. At idle I only have water coming out one hose the temp is fine and at speed there is water coming out both avg temp is about 160 is this normal? Thanks in adavance. Ed