Boatmate Wheel Bearings

fasteddie

Does anyone know what size wheel bearings and seals would be on a 1999 modle trailer. I have called and emailed Boatmate with no response.
Thanks Ed

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone know what size wheel bearings and seals would be on a 1999 modle trailer. I have called and emailed Boatmate with no response.
Thanks Ed
Hey fast Eddie, bring me a box of NUTTY BARS and we can check it out. Brian and I will be at Skewby's this weekend. I have a box with the bearings and seals I listed in the other thread and a couple other sizes too I think.

fasteddie

Hey fast Eddie, bring me a box of NUTTY BARS and we can check it out. Brian and I will be at Skewby's this weekend. I have a box with the bearings and seals I listed in the other thread and a couple other sizes too I think.
I would like to come this weekend but can't make it. I would be willine to trade a BIG box of NUTTY BARS for what you got. j/k . That info should take care of my problem. Thanks

skewby

don't be scared eddie, you no its a good time.. plus a holiday week end with college football starting :LMAO: