Search results

1. 2

2005 Allison SS with 2005 15" 280

White hull with black wing tips and windscreen. Livorsi gauges including gps speedo, stainless marine trim unit, and hydraulic jackplate. Hydraulic steering with 6345 allison cylinder. Side slide steering excel. Boat is in showroom condition. 2005 280 ss. Factory mid that has not been cut...
  2. 2

Leakdown test

When you guys do them... do you pull all the sparkplugs out or leave the ones in you aren't testing?
  3. 2

Painting panels on deck of SS2000

I am debating having the panel that runs around the handle and light on the front deck painted black. Just looking for opinions.... I was quoted between $450 and $500 to do it. The pic shows the front deck painted like I was thinking about doing. I know it would look good and break up the...
  4. 2

Large measuring container 64oz

Might sound like a crazy question, but I'm having a tough time finding a commercial type nylon measuring container. My dad bought one offline for around $20. 64oz. I must not be searching it correctly. Anyone know where I can get one?
  5. 2

Impeller installation

What do most of you replace when doing an impeller? Impeller and gasket, or more? Is thr gasket set for the standard and big water pump housing the same?
  6. 2

Submerging sportmaster

Anyone know what dimension tub ypu need to fill with water to submerge a sportmaster?
  7. 2

225x

Just putting this out there to see if anyone would be interested in this powerhead... 190 total hours. Always had Merc oil run in it. Runs how it should and pushed my SS over 100 without a whole lot of trouble. Anyone that was at the Allison Rally saw it run. Full drop on powerhead, smart...
  8. 2

Through hull transducer in an ss2000

I'd like to put a depth gauge in my supersport. I saw another one or two listed for sale that had these types of transducers in them. Anyone know where you would install one? Back in the bilge area?
  9. 2

CMC PL65 Hydraulic Jackplate

CMC PL65 jackplate with wiring harness and gauge for boat. Perfect operating condition and looks new. $650 plus the ride. Please let me know if you are interested
  10. 2

Possible hydraulic jackplate to manual plate

Right now I have 4" spacers off the transom and a 5.5" cmc hydraulic plate. If I went to a manual plate which one would you do... 1. Pull the hydraulic plate off and mount the manual plate to the spacer like it is now. 2. Pull spacers and hydraulic plate and get enough setback in the manual...
  11. 2

XB2003 interior seating

For sale: 2 front tall bucket seat covers including foam, rear bench seat, and possibly 2 fishing seats. The only reason for selling is wanting to make a color change. Price is negotiable. Please contact 717-965-7176 if interested...
  12. 2

Red stainless marine trim indicator bulb

Does anyone know where to get a red indicator bulb for this? Not sure what kind it is, but mine needs replaced. Thanks!
  13. 2

MINT 2005 Allison SS2000 with 225x SS

I really hate to do this but I am looking at going a different route. This boat is 150% perfect and is in showroom condition. There is not a mark on the boat. White with black windscreen and wings... livorsi gauges including gps speedo, stainless marine indicator, cmc hydraulic plate...
  14. 2

Installing stereo in ss2000

Has anyone put a stereo in an excel? If so how many speakers and where did you put them and how did you do it?
  15. 2

Gauge ideas for empty hole in dash

I am going to take my cmc hydraulic plate off my supersport and put a rapid jack manaul plate on it. What gauge would you use to fill the hole the cmc gauge was in?
  16. 2

Grandsport

I am looking to go a different route frim my supersport. After seeing several grandsports and how fast and family friendly they are it's hard not to go with one. If anyone has or knows someone that has one in EXCELLENT shape please let me know. I would be looking for hull and trailer and then...
  17. 2

Great meeting everyone!

Hope all you guys had a great day on the water! Everyone that I met for the first time made me feel at home and it was a great time. Great food, great people, and great boats made for an awesome week. I just wish it wasn't a 10 hour drive... talk to everyone soon! Matt
  18. 2

Oil Bath Hubs

I have oil hubs on my 05 boatmate trailer... not the vault system. How do you giys recommend to check these? There is no oil leak whaysoever coming out of them. I am looking to have an extra hub on hand to make the trip to the rally. Where can I get something and what would you recommend...
  19. 2

Changing email associated with the board

How do I change my email that is associated with the board? Who can do it for me? I need to get this done asap. Thanks!
  20. 2

SS 2000 pictures

Updated pictures of the boat!