Recent content by merc326

1. M

Fuel hose size on fuel rail

I like the aeroquip fuel hose. It is a high pressure hose with a protective outter wrap.
  2. M

Fuel hose size on fuel rail

It is metric, 8 mm is correct. 5/16 will work fine though.
  3. M

260 off shore mid

Yes, if you don't have the divirters in the block then you will need to pull the heads and install them. Without them the motor will only partially fill with water and cause it to overheat. I have seen motors without diverters show normal water temp on the gauge and still run hot. So they are...
  4. M

xr2001 drag control cable question

I realise the length is stamped into the housing, but I'm not going back with the size in it now. I could guess how much shorter they need to be but I would rather know for sure. I will call Allison tomorrow and find out what size they install. Thanks
  5. M

xr2001 drag control cable question

I'm replacing the throttle and shifter cables in my drag. Can anyone tell me the length of each one so there not to short or to long. Mine now are to long and I would like to have the new ones on hand before I pull out the old ones. Thanks guys...
  6. M

xr2001 fuel system pics

Where are you guys running your batteries?
  7. M

xr2001 fuel system pics

That is perfect guys, nice looking setup you all have. I have been debating running off both outlets on the fuel cell and using a y fitting to reduce down to only one. That pic helps make up my mind. Thanks
  8. M

xr2001 fuel system pics

I'm in the process of plumbing the fuel system in my xr2001. I'm installing a new pump and filter and im having problems with not enough room. I run a 10 gal fuel cell and im trying to install as few 90
  9. M

Wtb used ride guide steering cable

Looking for a good used ride guide steering cable for my cousins xr2001 drag, Not sure what length it needs so any help would be great. Thanks
  10. M

1991 2.5 200 cheap

What's up Joe, how ya been buddy, is the motor still for sale?
  11. M

Steering cables

Thanks, mind has nydahl steering so I can't go off of that. May call Bill tomorrow and ask him. The boat my cousin bought had some damage on the top and totally derigged. Thanks for all your help.
  12. M

Steering cables

Another cable question please, what length steering cable do i need for a xr2001 duel ride Gide system, thanks.
  13. M

Throttle and shifter cables

Thanks, he's running 8" setback so I think 16' would work fine. Thanks
  14. M

Throttle and shifter cables

Can someone please tell me the length of the throttle and shifter cable in a xr2001. Thanks
  15. M

XB2002 With a 260 Best prop?

Yes, trophy prop and fill the livewells with water. It will help with the learning curve. Just remember that it will take some time so don't get impatient. It will come sooner than you think.