Recent content by mdevrow

1. M

WTB Promax 7 petal 225 Front half

I found one Bill Thanks !!
  2. M

WTB Promax 7 petal 225 Front half

Looking for a Promax 225 front half or a blown motor !!
  3. M

O ring 280 heads

WTB Need a set of o ring heads , would like some in the 220 lb range but will take stock !! Thanks MDevrow
  4. M

200 JC 15" case

Pictures to 601-466-7949 Please
  5. M

Front halfs

I'll take the 245 Carb Front, and will call you on some parts. Thanks MDevrow
  6. M

New prop for a SS2000

Performance Propellars in Soddy Daisy Tenn. make a Yamaha drag Copy 14.5 diameter And they run strong !! Thicker Blades Should be more durable haven't heard not one bad report on these, The thinner Yami Drag do great for sand bar racing Hard to beat there quickness !!
  7. M

1995 Allison Grand sport for sale

Nice Boats and they are very Fast!!!
  8. M

Fuel additives

What I've found is this treatment will remove built up residue on the cylinder walls, piston tops, rings, heads from our top of the line Corn Fuel everyone is almost forced to run. I tried Ave Gas 100, and 91etanol with Klotz with carbon buildup. I try to inspect rings for sticking/ collapse...
  9. M

Fuel additives

Spray Seafoam in each cylinder with the heads off, rotate motor another Spray in each cylinder and let it soak awhile. Add some injector cleaner / De Carb to about 1 gal gas Clean cylinders ur heads on and crank it in the hose Spray another can of Sea Foam into the intake while it running...
  10. M

New prop for a SS2000

Hole Shot and acceleration test with a Yamaha drag 26/@9g your all over 100 quick or go lower 24, 22 for short track Have Fun !!
  11. M

WTB 260 Cowl & Pan

Something Clean
  12. M

88 xb02

Pictures to michaeldevrow2321@comcast.net OR 601-466-7949 thanks mdevrow
  13. M

engine height for 92 mph

Loose the limiter on the PM, engine height of 1" above +- Love Triton 1 But for acceleration up to 90plus Try Yamaha Drag maybe a 26 or 28 and hang on They Pull! Enjoy sounds like a nice Rig!!
  14. M

Fast or Quick

Hooked twice last year Lost two skegs one at 80plus one at 70 mph banged my head both times Not Fun !! Love a Nice 80 mph cruise with the ability to Run up over 100 in short burst !! Only go around once Check Your Equipment !!