Xtb21 prop

xtb21ally

I am getting a 200 efi for my xtb. What kind of numbers should I expect with the 200 and what will be the best all around prop. Boat will always have a fishing load or the family it. I want a great hull shot and the mid range power. I keep trying to convince myself that I not concerned about how high I can get the top numbers up to but let face it I own an Allison and I wanna go fast!

John S

I think a Hydromotive quad four should be in your future....
330-425-4266

Todd and Thom are about as good of people as you are going to find, and they run Allisons, so they know what you need. My guess is a 27-8 pitch, around 85-87 mph running light.

Bryan frye

Probationary User
I am getting a 200 efi for my xtb. What kind of numbers should I expect with the 200 and what will be the best all around prop. Boat will always have a fishing load or the family it. I want a great hull shot and the mid range power. I keep trying to convince myself that I not concerned about how high I can get the top numbers up to but let face it I own an Allison and I wanna go fast!
I have got the props u need call 606-875-2367

Dave Hensley

There are a ton of them out there. The DAH prepared are the best I have found. Post up in Want to Buy. Just be sure to get the correct thrust washer. The props have short splines and center the front of the prop off the washer. Roy Roach or Randy Sawyer would be a good place to start looking. I have had 4 XTB-21's and the SRX has always been my go to prop. If you are buying brand new Tbuck would help you.