XTB21 1-Owner Near Mint SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

SmallJaw

GUYS THIS BOAT SOLD. I CAN'T PUT THE SOLD NOTICE IN THE HEADER AS I CAN'T FIGURE THAT OUT. THANKS.

Last edited:

SmallJaw

Thanks Greg and Jessie. Somebody will get a really nice boat. I'd like to see someone on here get this boat since most of us old A-boat guys appreciate what these XTB's are all about. The old fellow selling it is a disabled marine vet who suffers from ptsd and has more than his share of battle experience in Vietnam, and for that I am honoring his service by helping him in this boat sale. If he is offered a fair price he might sell it for less than $14,500.00 He has another grandkid's friendly boat he is interested in. NOTE: THIS BOAT IS NOW SOLD!

Last edited:

SmallJaw

I forgot to mention that the cowling is in good shape. When we pulled it out of storage to replace all the hoses, water pump, etc. and cleaned the gas tank, carbs and such, I just happened to take the pictures not realizing that I was taking pictures that would be the ones I would post to advertise the boat for sale. When Kenny another neighbor and I hooked a batter up to the boat after all the hose replacements etch, Kenny hit the starter and I bet the motor didn't spin over a dozen times and fired up and ran like a boss. 16 years since the last time it fired on its spark plugs.