XTB owners

Mrbuck50

There are currently a couple of us that are going to order replacement windscreens for the XTB. If you are interested in getting in on this, post up here and one of will message you. This may be our only option for replacement screens.
Dave Hensley.....who else might be in for a new screen?

fnshrmaster

Looks like it may be just two of us splitting the cost. I'm still interested if that's the case.

Last edited:

fnshrmaster

Any idea when you guys want to do the windshield project?

I'm ready, just let me know. I wish I had a donor windshield.

Mrbuck50

Have plans to fish after turkey......
Can someone call them and confirm they will be able to turn them around by no later than mid February

Kmack

Custom Mold and Tint - 870-367-7083 - Monticello Arkansas

I have been working 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM and have a hard time getting in a call.

Mrbuck50

Sorry guys.......family, holidays, etc..
I didnt have a specific contact out there. I just had an email response. If someone wants to take lead on this, I will gladly forward the email I have. I have a stock windshield with the lip on it that I am willing to send them for a pattern. My current plan is to pu the boat up for winter projects about the middle of Dec.. Here in Ga. though, I will be ready to drag her out in late Feb. to hit those crappie again. That is why I want to have a commitment from them for some kind of windshield by then.....either a new one or my old one back. I often get tied up at work and dont check here as often as I would like.....anyone who wants it, shoot me a PM and I will give you my email address

Kmack

This is a "whenever" item for me as I have a functional screen and many other "must haves" before I get my boat seaworthy.

I will contribute whenever it works for you guys.

Sounds like Kurt is our best guy for pushing this through and following up. I'm OK with whatever you guys need.

I get a notification when someone posts on this thread so I will stay abreast.

fnshrmaster

FYI- I have the needed info, I will contact the company after Thanksgiving. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling. I will be interested in two windshields, one clear, one smoked. Hopefully, they hold on to the mold. Allison may want a few to have on hand. We should let Bill know we are having a few made. Kurt

fnshrmaster

Kmack, Chris is sending his factory windshield out to have a flash mold made. We will have to split the mold fee, the actual price will be determined when they receive Chris's windshield. ( I was told around 250 bucks) A 3-way split won't be too bad. I will let you know when the company needs the funds.

The lead time is 3 to 4 months, the cost of each new windshield is 90 bucks plus shipping, no holes drilled. It will be shipped with a drill bit so we can fit our boats as each hull has different hole locations. Clear and smoke is available, I'm sure other colors are as well, I did not check on that.

Exciting to have a nice new shield!

If you have any questions post here or email me, my address is listed above in a previous post.

Thank you, Kurt Ristow

Kmack

Kmack, Chris is sending his factory windshield out to have a flash mold made. We will have to split the mold fee, the actual price will be determined when they receive Chris's windshield. ( I was told around 250 bucks) A 3-way split won't be too bad. I will let you know when the company needs the funds.

The lead time is 3 to 4 months, the cost of each new windshield is 90 bucks plus shipping, no holes drilled. It will be shipped with a drill bit so we can fit our boats as each hull has different hole locations. Clear and smoke is available, I'm sure other colors are as well, I did not check on that.

Exciting to have a nice new shield!

If you have any questions post here or email me, my address is listed above in a previous post.

Thank you, Kurt Ristow
Sounds great.

I'll keep checking in. We need to make sure we split the cost of shipping the pattern also.

When either of you need my share of payment, just let me know.