XTB in Tulsa

Darth VMAX

I went and looked at it while I was down at the Classic. It is exceptional. A GORGEOUS boat and there are only a few things keeping me from jumping on it. The biggie is sequestration and being a Federal Military employee I am getting hit hard starting in April.

As I have told a few, this is a PREMIUM example of an XTB-21 and Dusty is a great dude.

fnshrmaster

That one is clean looking, like the colors too. I don't think the passenger would like it here in Michigan, its just to cold most of the time.

Brack

Darth.....you should have called .....I went to the Classic stuff also,....I was the one with the Allison jacket on,....LOL

also if Someone is interested Ronnie C. has all the 2.4 parts you would need for a repair,

Last edited:

Darth VMAX

Darth.....you should have called me ,.....I went to the Classic stuff also,
DANG BRO! For sure! Total brain fart on my Okie Allie Bretheren :(

I went on day one, a down and back trip. From what I heard it was the best day to go to the expo. Not near the crowds as day 2 and 3. I never did get down to the lake....just expo/weigh-in

RedAllison

Did that belong to "TrickyRicky" over on Fastbass? I seem to recall him getting a clean XTB like that a few years ago after he sold his XB03. He usually dolled & trimmed them up pretty good. But I can't remember which part of OK he was from? That is about the slickest XTB I've ever seen. Just needs a pimpn trailer & motor to finish it!

Last edited:

Brack

Ricky lives in Moore,.......just outside OKC,.........I was thinking the same thing Red, that could be Rickys old boat, but if I remember he had a Promax on it,....

RobShaw-BasSport

Sure looks nice. I had my BASS credentials sent to me and was pretty sure I was gonna make it to the Classic, especially since my hometown isnt too far away in Springfield, Mo but a lot of crap going on here in Virginia with the furloughs and shipbuilding and aircraft carriers not deploying when they should...GD DEMOCRATS!!!!!!!!

Darth VMAX

Furlough is going to suck.....real bad! We got sent our "furlough calculator" About made me sick.

RobShaw-BasSport

I have a couple of retirement checks to fall back on (my 30 yr Navy retirement and my wife's 20 year Navy retirement) . My wife, is also a GS but works for the Veteran's Administration and not included in the sequestration...so for me, the furlough is a day off for fishing...but I feel for the people who are just barely making it as it is!

kornvb

I know that boat used to be mine then went to okie land. Thinking about calling about it in the morning it was my first alley always loved that boat! Guess its true you never forget your first.

Darth VMAX

I know that boat used to be mine then went to okie land. Thinking about calling about it in the morning it was my first alley always loved that boat! Guess its true you never forget your first.
Yep, Dusty said it used to be yours.