Xr2002? running at night with no lights at Ladd landing this evening

bassman33

I was leaving Ladd landing this evening and a red and white Xr2002? I believe with a 2.5 was just putting in a ladd landing next to Glenn reynolds he had no running lights and was running up and down lake little after dark ( good thing game warden wasnt out) he was also in about a foot of water Idling before gunning his boat (if any one knows this gentleman please let him know what he was doing wasnt very smart, also with a boat that fast he may need a spotter in case it gets away from him, ( the way he was running and with water down I dont think gentleman is from around here ( i would sure hate for someone to have an accident. If someone knows this Gentleman please tell him to be careful.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Some people...are just stewpid.

Heard it was that guy who drives the Death Black Mustang. He's still wanted dead or alive for nearly mowing down pedestrians on Lake Harbor.

Then again, it could have been XrunninY doing some stealth testing in one pass at dusk.

skewby

them fast guys are just dangerous. they make it rough on us good law respecting citizens that use the bar for a relaxing cruise

skewby

bassman you live in kingston? what boat do you have? me and friends are out all the time in our slow boats

Jon

Supporting Member
It could have been that fellar that drives that Death Black Corvette. He's wanted in most of TN & Alabama for letting the Death Black Mustang guy race everyone from here to Tuscaloosa.

Could you tell if it was an aluminum transom? That would help me narrow it down.

I also heard that whole warrant was torn up for Death Black Mustang's crimes against non-existent pedestrians.

bassman33

Guys I know who it was now, he was out a little earlier tonight(during safe daylight hours) but I am not going to mention any names. but if he is on forum and needs any help all he needs to do is ask I am on water about every evening and weekends. red and white Xb21 prosport w/200xs

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys I know who it was now, he was out a little earlier tonight(during safe daylight hours) but I am not going to mention any names. but if he is on forum and needs any help all he needs to do is ask I am on water about every evening and weekends. red and white Xb21 prosport w/200xs
I think I've seen you out there before. I'm pretty sure I saw you on the trailer one time too when I was eating at red bones. I've got the teal/white 2003 with a mariner.

skewby

bassman i met you at caney creek a couple years ago. i was in the sand stone and green 03 that you thought had a 260.

Jon

Supporting Member
That's really cool offering help. That 200XS should be easy to spot. Where do you normally put in and hang out?