Xb21 prosport storage

jaybluez

I have searched unsuccessfully trying to find a walk through video or pictures of the front storage in an xb21 prosport. I've had an xb2002 and my father had an xb2003. Is it open under the front deck like the xb2003? Would anyone who has this boat be kind enough to post a pic or video? Thank you and I'm glad this board is still up and running.

jaybluez

That does give me a better idea. I'm torn between the different xb21 models but I do know I want one. I had the xb2002, bullet 20xd, and lastly a stroker. I really liked the ride of the xb02 and the fishability of the stroker. I've been without a bass boat since 2016 and looking for my 'last' boat to purchase. Do you guys know if a tour of the factory is possible and would they have the different models available to look at?

skewby

Best chance to see the different models would be to get in touch with Tim Powell, owner of fast bass marine, a dealer in western KY. Between his stock boats and customer boats he usually has a few up there. I'm pretty sure with the covid deal tours are off, but it wouldn't hurt to call the factory to make sure. Where are you located? With spring coming most weekends you would be able to see Multiple Allisons on Watts Bar lake hanging out. You have a pm

jaybluez

I have checked out that website. He has had some really nice boats and it's good to see some updated color schemes from Allison.

I am in Kaplan, south-central louisiana. A lot of guys running the smaller A-boats here. I have yet to see an xb21 around.

RiverRocket

You have an XB21 2+2 in Louisiana. Call and talk with Tim. He will get you to some guys with boats around you. Plenty of them in Texas as well. My old Prosport is at his shop now and he can take photos.